WBB: 2015 MVC Tournament

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DUShock View Post
    Is the championship game televised? If so, how which channel?
    Edit: I know it's on ESPN3 but was hoping for broadcast television.
    “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

If it's on TV, it's a channel I don't have. Not on FSM, FS1 or any ESPNs.

I know why they call it Family Arena. There's a 3-point line for everyone in the family!

Comment

Not sure I am wild about the defensive approach the Shocks are taking so far. MSU getting a lot of wide open looks on the perimeter.

Comment

Wow the Shocks for some reason seem quite willing to give up the wide open perimeter shots. I not getting it.

Comment

Great to see Michaela show up today. Needed that badly. Now we need Alie and Jamillah to get going.

Comment

Absolutely horrible charge call on Kelsey Jacobs. Williams stuck her knee right in Kesley's midsection.

Comment

Announcers just announced Alex Harden setting tournament record for steals...Awesome!
                LL&P _\\//

Comment

Shocks 38 - Missouri State 35 at the half. Jamillah with a bad turnover at the end of the half hurt the Shocks.

Alex and Michaela have been great so far.

For the 2nd day in a row Jody get's stung by leaving her starters in the game in the 1st half with 2 fouls as Kelsey picks up her 3rd foul with about 2 minutes left in the half.

I suspect Missouri State is very happy with this 1st half and the pace of the game is probably in their favor.

Comment

I expect MSU to make some adjustments to try and limit the damage by Alex and Michaela in the 2nd half. We could sure use a couple of other players to step up in the 2nd half.

Comment

So if we have the misfortune of losing, still feel comfortable we are in?

Comment

Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
                        So if we have the misfortune of losing, still feel comfortable we are in?
                        So far not a lot of other conference tournaments being won by bubble teams so that helps. I don't thing it's a slam dunk that the Shocks will be in but I think we probably are in. Not sure I would say I am totally comfortable about that though.
                        Last edited by 1972Shocker; March 15, 2015, 03:19 PM.

Comment

What are the RPI's of the teams on the bubble?
                          LL&P _\\//

Comment

Great pass by Bonner!
                            LL&P _\\//

Comment

The ladies are turning up the heat and lead by 13 now. Just a SPECTACULAR pass from Bonner to Dap on a pseudo back door cut on the latest basket. Just beautiful.

Timeout Bares,

Comment

So does that last rebound for Harden put her in sole possession of #7 all-time?
                                LL&P _\\//

Comment

Working...
                                X