No announcement yet.

2021 NCAA SB Regionals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I’m truly sorry this thread got derailed and am happy to pick up a recruiting discussion in a separate subject line. It is distracting from the accomplishments our ladies achieved this year and the rest of the NCAA tournament banter.

In fact, I started a new thread for the smart people to populate.
    Last edited by shoxlax; May 24, 2021, 11:15 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
      I’m truly sorry this thread got derailed and am happy to pick up a recruiting discussion in a separate subject line. It is distracting from the accomplishments our ladies achieved this year and the rest of the NCAA tournament banter.

The smart people being @ Kung Wu ???

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post

I’m not a prescriber, but was able to read the article... thanks!
        So you admit it. You are a postscriber. I kind of suspected that.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post

So you admit it. You are a postscriber. I kind of suspected that.

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

I’m truly sorry this thread got derailed and am happy to pick up a recruiting discussion in a separate subject line. It is distracting from the accomplishments our ladies achieved this year and the rest of the NCAA tournament banter.

Wow, now we have standards to meet. And high ones at that. Now if you started a thread for people who think they are smart then you have a robust discussion (noting that robust and intelligent are not necessarily the same thing).

Comment

• I really enjoyed watching them in the post-season and regret not focusing more on them in the regular season. They have another new fan now...fun group and fun group to watch.

Comment

Almost the only time this person posts is when BCC softball is brought up. Not real sure what their angle is but it is quite obvious there are sour grapes in their diet.
                Do you disagree? Look through their alums and let me know. There's nothing wrong with winning a JUCO National Championship. Maybe that's all they aspire to do and that's fine. They just aren't prepared for D-1 when they get there.

Just stating the obvious. Not sure why you're all digging in my history and stuff. lol You must have a kid that goes there or went there, won a natty, went D - 1 and flopped.

Comment

• Zero strikeouts in 172 plate appearances is unbelievable in any league. Shock the monkey!

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post

I’m not a subscriber, but was able to read the article... thanks!
                    I think when the article is first posted, you can read it. One day later, I cannot read it. Even then, I used to be able to read it using an InPrivate browser, but that doesn't work anymore.

Comment

Working...
                    X