No announcement yet.

2021 NCAA SB Regionals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 run rally with 2 outs started with a walk to the 9 spot and ends with a Bernard 2 run shot.
    "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockdaWorld View Post
      3-0 Shocks!!!
      Two-out walk to BaileyU. RBI-double by Sydney. Two-run blast by Addison. 3-0 in the middle of the third.

Comment

• Are any of the posters at the game?

Comment

• Announcer just said WSU has scored 11 of their 17 runs this regional with two outs. That's pretty impressive.

Comment

• Nice 2-out rally by the Shocks. Don't try to tell me walks won't kill you. A&M walks the 9-hole hitter Bailey Urban turning the line up over. Sydney lines the first ptich she sees down the left field line for an RBI double. Barnyard then drives a 2-2 pitch at her knees over the bleachers in left center making it 3-0. It is amazing how the ball jumps off of Addison's bat.

Barnyard and Butters having their own personal competition on who will lead the Shocks in home runs. Butters after trailing Barnyard most of the season caught her with her 21st home run of the season against OU. Barnyard just hit her 22nd. And I think that was the 100th home run of the season for the Shocks. Only 41 more than the previous season record.

Comment

• I'm watching on the +

Comment

• Big pop out to strand 3 on the bases for A&M

Comment

• That was a nerve wracking bottom of the 3rd but Caitlyn was able to get out of it.

Comment

• After seeing a few interviews with HCKB, I can see why these girls would go through a wall for her.

Comment

• This umpire is not a pitcher’s friend

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
                        This umpire is not a pitcher’s friend
                        Agreed, but it's gone both ways and we'll take the bases loaded walk to go up 4-0.

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
                          This umpire is not a pitcher’s friend
                          So far I am not seeing much in the way of pitcher friendly home plate umping in this regional. But that cuts both ways.

Comment

• Played with fire too long.

Comment

• Not sure why they didn't pitch around Hayley Lee there, especially when the count got to 3-1. But it was the preceding walks that really hurt.

Comment

• 2 walks lead to a 3 run bomb to get the Aggies within one, 4-3

Comment

Working...
                                X