No announcement yet.

Shocker Women Recruiting?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thanx,my computer isn't allowing me to view it. wat all is being shown in the video?

Comment

• Originally posted by mumdaddy316 View Post
      thanx,my computer isn't allowing me to view it. wat all is being shown in the video?
      The video has been remanined "The Shocker Way"

0:00 - 3:00 General Overview and Info about Wichita State

3:00 - 4:30 Introduction to WSU Women's Coaching Staff - Jody introduces her assistants

4:30 - 6:45 Each player introduces herself. Nicknames are, Jessie, Jaz, CT, Cole World, Shelley Shell, Frankie, Bugg, Killer K, Mickey D and D. Alex and Alie go by Alex and Alie.

6:45 - 9:00 Tour of Women's Basketball Locker Room by Alex Harden. First Classs Digs.

9:00 - 11:00 Tour of Koch Arena Adademic Center by Nicole Wells.

11:00 - 12:45 Tour of Strength & Conditioning Center by Chynna Turner

12:45 - 14:00 Vidoes of team workouts and some game clips from last year.

14:00 - 15:20 Video tours (set to music) of the Athletic Training Center, the PHS Practice Gym and Koch Arena

15:20 - 18:30 Tour of Off-Campus Living Quarters at The Grove by Bugg. She showed us the suite she shares with Jaz and Chynna. Kitchen, Living Room, 3 separate bedrooms each with a walk-in closet and separate bathroom, and a washer and dryer in the hallway closet. Pretty nice. Clubhouse and common areas include swimming pool, sand volleyball courts and basketball courts. Clubhouse has pool table, air hockey table and foosball table. Pretty nice digs really.

18:30 - 19:15 Short clip on Shocker travel focusing mostly on last year's trip to Italy.

19:15 - 20:00 One word descriptions of the women's team from various fans and althletic department employees and a brief interview with an Shocker season ticket holder.

20:00 - 27:30 Overview of the Shocker Mentor Program inplemented by Jody. Interviews with 4 mentors and also with Carlai Moore.

27:30 - 29:30 Overview of the City of Wichita with primary focus on Old Town and I think some of the footage may have been Riverfest.

29:30 - 30:00 2011-12 Team and Player Accomplishments on the court and in the classroom

30:00 - 31:00 Jody and WuShock present the Top 7 reason to be a Shocker.

31:00 - 32:00 Video of players getting back together this fall at Jody's house and in the locker toom to the music of "We are Family" by Sister Sledge.

The Shocker Way: Collective Responsibility, Communication, Caring, Trust, Pride (This are also seen in the tour of the locker room as signs showing these trait are above the lockers.)

Comment

• sounds very well put together,who wouldn't want to sign!? here is to the hope that we are able to reel in east high 6'0 senior relina johnson with this vid,and also 6'3 cheyenne bullock from southeast high school.

Comment

• Michaela Dapprich's younger sister, Moriah, committed to WSU.

Between the Mostrom's in volleyball (Springfield) and the Dapprich's in hoops (Branson), WSU is cleaning up in MSU's front and back yards.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
            Michaela Dapprich's younger sister, Moriah, committed to WSU.

Between the Mostrom's in volleyball (Springfield) and the Dapprich's in hoops (Branson), WSU is cleaning up in MSU's front and back yards.
            As previously rumored/speculated, but good to get confirmation. Of course, we are still talking about a verbal. Supposedly we have 4 verbals and we have now confirmed 3 of them. Moriah and the 2 San Antonio girls, Briana Jones and Kayla White. Hopefully, all will sign LOI's in November (and we find out no later than that who the 4th verbal is).

Let's hope the folks in the Springfield area will ultimately accuse the Shocks of grand theft with all of these ladies.

I have high hopes for Moriah. After all they call the wind Moriah don't they?

Comment

• who is the forth young lady,hope she is a post

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                After all they call the wind Moriah don't they?
                Maria, pronounced Mariah. But now we are dating ourselves. :)

Comment

• Originally posted by flyingMoose View Post
                  Maria, pronounced Mariah. But now we are dating ourselves. :)
                  I'm a fonetical kind of guy!

Comment

• any new news on tesha smith the 2013 recruit the staff is going after. I hope we are still pursuing her

Comment

• I'm assuming this tweet from Jody on the 17th probably refers to Moriah's verbal commitment:

Jody Adams‏@coachjodyadams Another great one joins the SHOCKER hoops family of 2013! She's a WINNER on and off the court!! #Lov'nHouston

However, I'm not sure what significance, if any, the #Lov'nHouston tag on the end is.

Comment

• they have been hitting the houston area pretty tough. hope this one is as great as coach says she is,great job to coach an staff for bringing in number 4! go lady shox!!

Comment

they have been hitting the houston area pretty tough. hope this one is as great as coach says she is,great job to coach an staff for bringing in number 4! go lady shox!!
                          Don't just get too worked up yet @mumdaddy316:. This could very well be and, based on the date of the tweet, is probably referring to #3 verbal, Moriah Dapprich. We will find out eventually. National signing week (Novermber 14-21) is actually not all the far off (about 8 weeks out).

We might get lucky and get it all figured out before then, but either way it is of no real consequence. Until they sign these verbal commitments are just promises that can easily be broken.

Comment

• Here is the calendar of 2012-2013 NLOI signing dates:

Page Not Found (404): It looks like you're lost... The page you are looking for no longer exists.

Comment

• oh ok,man these are the most tedious times lol

Comment

oh ok,man these are the most tedious times lol
                                Not necessarily. Go to the Shocker VB matches this weekend and catch a couple of football games if you can.

Have you ever been to a Shocker VB match? If not you are missing out on a treat.

Comment

Working...
                                X