Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

#23 Shockers at #14 Oregon

Pre-game

Several of the Ducks have fathers that were professional athletes including Randy Johnson, the Big Unit. Despite Mike's suggestion, Willow Johnson does not (fortunately) look that much like her dad.

No recorded comments from Lambo.

Anyone have a link for the streaming video? I can get to http://pac-12.com/live/university-oregon two different ways, but there is nothing there.

Comment

Originally posted by flyingMoose View Post
      #23 Shockers at #14 Oregon

Pre-game

Several of the Ducks have fathers that were professional athletes including Randy Johnson, the Big Unit. Despite Mike's suggestion, Willow Johnson does not (fortunately) look that much like her dad.

No recorded comments from Lambo.

Anyone have a link for the streaming video? I can get to http://pac-12.com/live/university-oregon two different ways, but there is nothing there.
      I have a logo on my screen but nothing else. I also had to use Chrome browser.

Comment

Just refreshed and it's on. 6 -5 shocks

Comment

This Oregon stream is awesome. Looks like we can hang with the Ducks.

Comment

Great stream. Not great start though. Let’s rally and make this competitive.
            Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

Nothing bugs me more in volleyball than an overpass on a free ball. That just should not happen at this level.

Shocks can play with Oregon I think but they have to make Oregon earn all their points.

Comment

1-0 Oregon on 25-16. Not a great showing late.
                Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

Not sure the Shocks could play any worse than they have to start this 2nd set. They looked totally overwhelmed.

Comment

Down 9-2 in the second. Looking out of sorts.
                    Now 15-5.

Comment

Not looking great. 15-5 UO

Comment

Need to make something happen. 8-21 UO.

Comment

Good to fight back in the second. Carry that into the third and it'll be competitive.

Comment

Made it close 25-19.

Comment

The Shocks played well for the 1st half of Set 1 and the 2nd half of Set 2 but in between was pretty ugly volleyball. Obviously, that won't work against a team at Oregon's level.

Comment

Down 18-8 in the third.

Comment

Working...
                                X