2024 AAC Softball Tournament

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by flyingMoose View Post
    Has anyone pointed out that the top three seeds in this tournament are Conference USA alums?

I didn't think so.
    Good point. Softball appears to be one of the sports that has been strengthened by the realignment. Track and field is probably at least as good with better depth.

Comment

• 2-0 Charlotte top 5, NT loads the bases with 2 outs. 2-2 count, batter clubs one to deep center, Charlotte CF leaps and STEALS a grand slam from UNT. It's POSSIBLE it hits the wall if she doesn't catch it, but I doubt it.

There are huge plays, and there are HUGE plays like this and Addie's granny yesterday. Incredible plays.

Comment

• LOL Addie ... another one

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
          LOL Addie ... another one
          It's like a video game to her right now! Rocket mode.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

• Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• No matter the outcome of the remaining games, If Addie doesn't win Tournament MVP, they should just stop giving the award out.

Comment

• If I was running the PA, I'd have the home run theme from "The Natural" at the ready for BAddie every single AB.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

• Bases loaded with one out? What should you do here? Bunt a bang bang homer to the corners for RISP ELO.

Don't know nothing about sports, my ass. Pffft.
                  Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• I don't know anything about anything and am comfortable eating my cheetos on my couch, but why would anyone pitch to that one player that keeps hitting dingers?

Comment

• Decent start, but we left a lot of opportunities on the bases. FAU is going to score runs, we will have to keep doing the same.

Comment

• Does anything get by Sami?
                        Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                        RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                        Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                        ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                        Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                        Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
                          Does anything get by Sami?
                          Not today! Nice catch!

Comment

• Huge finish to the inning by Chloe there

Comment

• Nice change-up!
                              "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Think we got a very fortunate call on that foul tip call.

Comment

Working...
                                X