• FAU players not used to all this sun.

Comment

• Even Addie's foul balls are impressive

Comment

• Damnit .. guess she is human

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
          Damnit .. guess she is human
          Or....she just wants people to think that.
          Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
          RIP Guy Always A Shocker
          Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
          ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
          Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
          Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post

Or....she just wants people to think that.
            Only 4 more outs for her to get out as many times as she's hit HRs this tournament

Comment

• I just think she doesn't want to be intentionally walked all game on Championship Saturday.

That flyball out was about 1/4 inch on her bat from clearing the party deck yet again. She didn't miss it by much.

Comment

• That won't be overturned. She was safe. Pretty good play by Alison though on the swinging bunt.

FAU does have some athletes.

Comment

• Tie goes to the runner, definitely safe on this. Gotta get the next 3

Comment

• Addie is the player of the tournament but Sami gets player of the game IMO for this game. Excellent on defense.

Comment

• The Shocks could not have scripted a better scenario for this game in terms of what would give then the best shot tomorrow.

Comment

• Script is written
                        Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

• How big was the run rule for our pitching staff? Does it change who we start tomorrow?

Comment

• Addie with 3 HR the first game then 2 the second and 1 this game. Do we need to have the conversation? Is Addie on the decline???

HCKB ... This is a joke... Don't call me out...

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockerman View Post
                              How big was the run rule for our pitching staff? Does it change who we start tomorrow?
                              I am not sure what they were thinking going in to today's game. Probably, let's just get to tomorrow then we will worry about it. I don't think the Shocker coaches were expecting a run rule except perhaps in their wildest dreams. Getting that 5-inning rule and only having to use Chloe for only 3 innings I think probably guarantees that Chloe will start tomorrow.

Comment

• Friday Results

North Texas 0-3 Charlotte
                                A combined one-hitter by Barefoot (four innings) and Gress (three innings). Today, Charlotte had two really nice pitchers, but tomorrow is another day. And tomorrow, they are facing a different offense.

Shockers 12-2(5) Florida Atlantic

Saturday Game

Shockers v Charlotte at 11 am

Comment

Working...
                                X