NCAA Round 1 - Shocks vs Wildcats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
    BCSCat - If indeed you feel "that WSU fans want to see a series between K-State and WSU in men's basketball and the best way your fans can make that happen is to engage K-State fans in a positive, respectful manner and convince them that such a series should happen", then no less should be expected of yourself. Please think before typing anything that may reasonably be thought of as a "put down" of WSU athlectic programs. If a post is thought of in that way, immediately try to rectify, not add fire to the situation. You are a guest, not a member here. If you cannot handle this same request that you asked of WSU posters, you should not post here or it would be justified if you were banned from SN.

SF - Thank you for your calm response. Yes, I understand your frustration. However, you are a part of this board. A member of this Shocker fandom. As such, your actions and verbage is a representation of what this membership allows and condones to the public, so it isn't just personal. Your flare and opinions add to this board greatly IMHO. Just keep in mind that quality arguements lose their power in proportion to the name calling and demeaning one does to those that they have an opposition to. Stay colorful, stay controlled my friend.
    That's an excellent, reasoned response and I thank you for it. I'll do my best to behave and, if I don't, please let me know in the same reasoned way.

Again, Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by BCSCat View Post
      That's an excellent, reasoned response and I thank you for it. I'll do my best to behave and, if I don't, please let me know in the same reasoned way.

Again, Thanks.
      You've been warned NUMEROUS times for your trolling behavior and have been sent to the timeout for it too, even as soon as as month ago. You will not learn. Once a troll, always a troll.

Go the hell away already.
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

It's sad that I really like KState football. Yet, it becomes 'sport' for the fans of one team in this state to constantly try and rip on WSU. KState has ZERO national titles... like, none... so I really never understand the bravado of a KState fan. Great football season; enjoy that and grow up.

Comment

Working...
        X