NCAA Round 1 - Shocks vs Wildcats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BCSCat View Post
    And UNI plays in a very poor volleyball conference.
    Surprise, surprise. Your ignorance for yet another sport shows again. GFY, you moronic POS. You know NOTHING about anything. You're just a bandwagoner like everybody else in your feminine-colored fanbase.

Nobody likes you, relates to you, or your crappy teams and fanbase. Nobody cares about your coattail riding.

GTFO.
    Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

The Valley is not a "very poor conference". True we would benefit from playing NU, UT, OU, and ISU during the season. I don't see any help playing KSU, KU, A&M, TTech. Course you all won't schedule us unless we are rebuilding.
      No, the Nubbies are just as good as ever this year. The 'Cats have peaked at the right time after finishing 4th in one of the top conferences in volleyball. K-State has more victories at NU than any other team.

Last edited by 1stThings1st; December 3, 2011, 09:36 PM.
      GO SHOX!

Comment

Let's see - in the last RPI the Big XII had 8 teams in the top 50. The MVC had 3. Wow, what a powerhouse conference.

As far as not knowing anything about sports here's a gem from you from 4 weeks ago:

"Have fun in the Carquest Bowl." Sorry but 10-2 top ten BCS teams don't play in that bowl.

But what I really enjoy is you getting all riled up Fever. This is all in fun and you just don't get it.

Comment

Let's see - in the last RPI the Big XII had 8 teams in the top 50. The MVC had 3. Wow, what a powerhouse conference.
          First, we play in a very poor conference. Very poor conferences get the automatic bid and nothing else. The Valley has received two and three at-large bids in recent years. That does not equate to a very poor conference.

Then, the claim is the Valley is not a powerhouse conference. Of course we are not, and no one has claimed such.

So make up your mind, which is it?

While you are thinking about it, why don't you surprise your mom. Clean up your room. Take out the garbage. Make her proud.
          Last edited by flyingMoose; December 4, 2011, 04:37 PM.

Comment

No question about the Big 12 being an excellent volleyball conference. However, what is absolutely unarguable and proven beyond any doubt by BCSCat is that being a fan of a team in a strong conference does not in any way, shape or form bestow or reflect class. In fact, BCSCat is a prime example that just the opposite is often the case. BCSCat = BoringClasslessShmuckCAt

Comment

As far as not knowing anything about sports here's a gem from you from 4 weeks ago:

"Have fun in the Carquest Bowl." Sorry but 10-2 top ten BCS teams don't play in that bowl.

But what I really enjoy is you getting all riled up Fever. This is all in fun and you just don't get it.
              When will you guys understand this? Please ignore the troll. I think anyone who cannot do this without help should use _kai_'s ignore aid for this board.

Comment

No, dumbf*ck, it's not fun and games when you go on to OUR board and troll the way your apathetic self does. It's also not fun when you ride on the wings of hypocrisy and spew fallacies and sh*t left and right.

You stupid POS garbage imbecile. Nobody said this was a "powerful conference". But you, you inane moron, said it was a "poor conference". Nobody said this was the great and coattail riding Big 12. But it was YOU, you pathetic waste of existence, that said it was a "poor conference". Big difference there, moron.

4 Top 70 teams, 3 Top 45 teams. That is a good conference, especially when 3 of those teams got bids, 1 of which was a Top 6 team in the field, better then your happy-go-lucky, bandwagony, lucky Kitten mugs.

I'm tired of your trolling, hypocritical, bullsh*t. This thread is getting reported and I'm VERY confident this will be the last of your retarded posts here for a while.

Now, GGGGTTTTFFFFOOOOO.
                Last edited by ShockerFever; December 4, 2011, 12:38 AM.
                Deuces Valley.
                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
                  When will you guys understand this? Please ignore the troll. I think anyone who cannot do this without help should use _kai_'s ignore aid for this board.
                  Why should we? This is OUR board.

Trolling is NOT tolerated here. The best cure is to simply get rid of the problem, as this dumba** clearly hasn't learned from his repeated timeouts in the past.
                  Deuces Valley.
                  ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                    Why should we? This is OUR board.

Trolling is NOT tolerated here. The best cure is to simply get rid of the problem, as this dumba** clearly hasn't learned from his repeated timeouts in the past.
                    Then take it up with _kai_, on or off the board. As for the Kitty, he certainly knows how to yank your chain and is ROFL. I can consider the source and ignore him. I truly enjoy most of your posts and I'm in agreement with just about as many. When not flying off the handle, you're an asset to this forum. On the other hand, your name calling rants are an embarrassment to this board.

Comment

Then take it up with _kai_, on or off the board. As for the Kitty, he certainly knows how to yank your chain and is ROFL. I can consider the source and ignore him. I truly enjoy most of your posts and I'm in agreement with just about as many. When not flying off the handle, you're an asset to this forum. On the other hand, your name calling rants are an embarrassment to this board.
                      Like I already stated in my earlier post, I already reported the guy to kai and gave him a few suggestions about how we should rid the problem.

Why should something I type be an embarrassment to the board? It's my own personal views and language, not everyone else's, so please don't take offense to it. If it makes me look bad, then so be it.

But one thing that frustrates me more than anything is a troll, especially one that has been given multiple chances to clean up his act, but to no avail. I don't have a high tolerance level for losers like this one. I do apologize to the board if you had to read through my tirade. I was probably being a little too open with my feelings. However, I meant every damn word of it and I won't apologize for the premise.
                      Deuces Valley.
                      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

My apologies to you and the other sane folks on this board. We are all Kansans and our respective schools have plenty to be proud of. But Fever just has a way of being so rude and crass to anyone that disagrees with him that I can't help myself sometimes.

I hope he doesn't have a dog because if he does the poor thing must get kicked constantly.

The invite is always open to anyone here to come over to the K-State boards and discuss WSU and KSU sports. I know that WSU fans want to see a series between K-State and WSU in men's basketball and the best way your fans can make that happen is to engage K-State fans in a positive, respectful manner and convince them that such a series should happen. Right now the vast majority of K-State (and uK2) fans have no interest at all in that series happening (most don't see any media coverage of WSU sports at all unless they live in the Wichita area) but if they can be convinced then the K-State administration would listen that series could happen.

On the other hand WSU fans like Fever, and there are a LOT like him, only hurt any chance of that series happening.

Comment

My apologies to you and the other sane folks on this board. We are all Kansans and our respective schools have plenty to be proud of. But Fever just has a way of being so rude and crass to anyone that disagrees with him that I can't help myself sometimes.

On the other hand WSU fans like Fever, and there are a LOT like him, only hurt any chance of that series happening.
                          See, with the first quote, you come across as a sane Cat fan that gets fired up because someone gets under your skin, so you do your best to get under theirs.

Then you come back with that second part. WSU has some of the greatest fans out there. I have a group of friends from Alabama that went down to the PR tourney, and they were stunned with the amount of fans that WSU had. Granted, there was the NIT chant, but we all make mistakes. My friends interacted with the WSU fans, Purdue fans, the Colorado fans, and the Maryland fans. They were convinced that the only level-headed, truly friendly, and good people were the WSU fans.

I got the same report from 2 friends that are Connecticut fans when we were in Maui last year.

On the other hand, I have friends in Tempe also, and they and everyone else have gotten to the point they DREAD K-State coming to town. There are a LOT of K-State fans that give that university a bad name. Drinking, breaking stuff, disrespectful, all high and mighty, and overall they don't feel they are good for the bowl or Tempe. They spend money, but so do the other teams that come to town.

I would be very careful about generalizing a fan base without looking in the mirror first. I know many a good K-State fan, but I also know many a bad one. I know many a good Wichita State fan,and I know some bad ones, but I promise you there are fewer bad apples there.

Comment

BCSCat - If indeed you feel "that WSU fans want to see a series between K-State and WSU in men's basketball and the best way your fans can make that happen is to engage K-State fans in a positive, respectful manner and convince them that such a series should happen", then no less should be expected of yourself. Please think before typing anything that may reasonably be thought of as a "put down" of WSU athlectic programs. If a post is thought of in that way, immediately try to rectify, not add fire to the situation. You are a guest, not a member here. If you cannot handle this same request that you asked of WSU posters, you should not post here or it would be justified if you were banned from SN.

SF - Thank you for your calm response. Yes, I understand your frustration. However, you are a part of this board. A member of this Shocker fandom. As such, your actions and verbage is a representation of what this membership allows and condones to the public, so it isn't just personal. Your flare and opinions add to this board greatly IMHO. Just keep in mind that quality arguements lose their power in proportion to the name calling and demeaning one does to those that they have an opposition to. Stay colorful, stay controlled my friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown View Post
                              See, with the first quote, you come across as a sane Cat fan that gets fired up because someone gets under your skin, so you do your best to get under theirs.

Then you come back with that second part. WSU has some of the greatest fans out there. I have a group of friends from Alabama that went down to the PR tourney, and they were stunned with the amount of fans that WSU had. Granted, there was the NIT chant, but we all make mistakes. My friends interacted with the WSU fans, Purdue fans, the Colorado fans, and the Maryland fans. They were convinced that the only level-headed, truly friendly, and good people were the WSU fans.

I got the same report from 2 friends that are Connecticut fans when we were in Maui last year.

On the other hand, I have friends in Tempe also, and they and everyone else have gotten to the point they DREAD K-State coming to town. There are a LOT of K-State fans that give that university a bad name. Drinking, breaking stuff, disrespectful, all high and mighty, and overall they don't feel they are good for the bowl or Tempe. They spend money, but so do the other teams that come to town.

I would be very careful about generalizing a fan base without looking in the mirror first. I know many a good K-State fan, but I also know many a bad one. I know many a good Wichita State fan,and I know some bad ones, but I promise you there are fewer bad apples there.
                              +1

Comment

I hope he doesn't have a dog because if he does the poor thing must get kicked constantly.

The invite is always open to anyone here to come over to the K-State boards and discuss WSU and KSU sports. I know that WSU fans want to see a series between K-State and WSU in men's basketball and the best way your fans can make that happen is to engage K-State fans in a positive, respectful manner and convince them that such a series should happen. Right now the vast majority of K-State (and uK2) fans have no interest at all in that series happening (most don't see any media coverage of WSU sports at all unless they live in the Wichita area) but if they can be convinced then the K-State administration would listen that series could happen.

You are beyond pathetic.

You act like you're the innocent little kitten here, but you're nothing more than a pathetic troll. You made one of the dumbest statements in the history of this board "they are in a poor conference" and you got absolutely burned on it and rightfully so. That's why you totally backed off of what you said and have pretty much ignored it in hopes of it going away. I remember it and will not forget it. You made a dumbass statement and now you can't back it up. You just made something else up to try and cover up for it. For that, you are pathetic, weak, and pale. You're not even a good troll.

Get this through your thick skull. Nobody cares about Kansas State athletics. That's why WSU fans don't post at your board. We aren't trolls like you and simply don't care. It's obvious you have more of an interest in WSU and its fans than vice versa. And your pathetic attempt to say that "positive discussions" on a freaking message board is gonna make any difference in getting a series going between the two schools is one of the dumbest things I've ever seen written on internet message boards. Let me repeat. Nobody cares about getting Kansas State on the schedule. You are middling school riding the coattails of the Big 12. You're one brick in the window away from being in the MWC.

And back to your third sentence, calling me rude, while it is you the one that trolls here, making constant snarky comments about WSU and its conference affiliation on A WSU BOARD makes you a hypocritical imbecile. kai must be busy right now otherwise you would have been toast with all the trolling comments you have made in here. Count your blessings.

And with your little analogy, yes I do have a dog and it constantly gets kicked around. That dog is you.
                                Deuces Valley.
                                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Working...
                                X