Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NCAA Round 1 - Shocks vs Wildcats

Here we go Shocks.

I see this game as being pretty much a pick 'em although I suspect K-State is a slight favorite.

Who will be ready to play their best and who will be able to control the nerves?

We will find out shortly.

:poster_shocks:

Updates?
    Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
    Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

And the video link is ... ?

Comment

"Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
          I see this game as being pretty much a pick 'em although I suspect K-State is a slight favorite.
          Pablos are Shocks 6275-6330 K-State. Higher is better, so, yes, this suggests a tight 4-setter or a 5-setter. We shall see.

Comment

As suspected, we are the 3-seed in this subregional, wearing the road-dark unis.

Comment

All knotted at 11 so far.
              "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

Neither team especially sharp so far (nerves?). Whoever cleans up the garbarge 1st will have an advantage.

Comment

Not going so well. KSU up 18-12. 7 to 1 run.

Comment

K-State picking up the pace, Shocks have not been able to respond.

K-State up 18-12. That's a big deficit to overcome this late in the set.

Comment

That got ugly fast...need to clean up the passing

Comment

Looks the like the Shocks are going to try and do it the hard way, but the Shocks need to pick up their level of play signficanlty.

Comment

Shocks hitting -.034 to KSU's .250. That isn't going to get it done.

Comment

You just can't allow a huge run like the one we allowed in the middle of the game. We played even at the start and end of the game, but allowing one big service run is all it takes.

Comment

Game 1 - 18-25.

Comment

Working...
                              X