No announcement yet.

Brandon Davis - Committed to Fairfield

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I believe the fact that basketball is the main program of the school, and he has the chance of getting playing time from the start

Comment

I know a certain MLB all-star center fielder was often criticized for the appearance that he was just cruising. His name is Carlos Beltran.

In looking at Brandon's game log from last year, there were only two games I would classify as poor - 6-pt, 6-reb and 8-pt, 2-reb. Every other game either had more than 8 points or more than 8 rebounds. If he wasn't scoring, he was definitely hitting the boards.

If those are the results of a kid who just needs a little fire lit under him, I'd take him in a heartbeat.

Comment

In the game with 8 pts and 2 reb he was not even supposed to play, he was out with a high ankle sprang, but still played because he felt it was important to his team at the time

Comment

Originally posted by ThePrince
          Right now Brandon Is Being highly Recruited by Boston College, Nebraska, Eastern Kentucky, Florida State, Clemson, South Carolina, and Georgia Tech.
          So, are we off this list, or did you just not list WSU?

Comment

I believe WSU is still towards the top.

Comment

Thanks for the clarification.

Comment

No Problem. I try to keep everyone updated on his situation

Comment

Tell him we want him here............

Comment

Quite the list, but I don't see a program on there that I feel is better than WSU. And, IIRC, footbal is the main focus at all of them.

It would probably break DJA's heart if we got another recruit that Nebraska wanted. :)

Comment

• I don't know this for a fact, but, I doubt what was quoted in the paper is all that his coach had to say. That's just all the ink the paper was willing to dedicate to what he had to say. Even though the coach's words are contained within quotation marks, it does not mean the quote is verbatim. People are misquoted by the media all the time.

And thats all the time we have for this newscast. :yes:
                      "Hank Iba decided he wouldn't play my team anymore. He told me that if he tried to get his team ready to play me, it would upset his team the rest of the season." Gene Johnson, WU Basketball coach, 1928-1933.

Comment

• Oklahoma State was also big on him last year. While those schools may not be better than WSU, Stutz had one offer (that I know of) and it was from SMU. EO had two offers...Winthrop and Liberty.
                        Livin the dream

Comment

• The media doesn't always (or accurately) list the number of "offers" a particular player had. From what I understand, Stutz had the opportunity to play D1 basketball for money at more than just SMU and WSU. I don't know about Orupke.
                          Wear your seatbelt.

Comment

• Originally posted by wsu789
                            The media doesn't always (or accurately) list the number of "offers" a particular player had. From what I understand, Stutz had the opportunity to play D1 basketball for money at more than just SMU and WSU. I don't know about Orupke.
                            FOR MONEY..........OOPS !!!!

Comment

• Stutz offered by Nebraska, K-State, SMU, St Loo, Northwestern, and more

Comment

• That just further proves my point that Brandon Davis was being recruited by similar schools as Stutz.
                                Livin the dream

Comment

Working...
                                X