No announcement yet.

Brandon Davis - Committed to Fairfield

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We had a basketball player in the late 90s named Brandon Davis. He actually made it onto the Cleveland Browns practice squad for a short while after college, as a wide receiver.

Anyway...

Comment

• Originally posted by CharlieHog
      We had a basketball player in the late 90s named Brandon Davis. He actually made it onto the Cleveland Browns practice squad for a short while after college, as a wide receiver.

Anyway...
      I highly doubt it was the same guy...

:lol:

Comment

• "for money" equals "scholarship" does not equal "walk on"!
        Wear your seatbelt.

Comment

• Got a question now most of us read in the eagle that davis will more than likely sign in the spring, Are we still one of the top teams in the running??? With him, stutz and orupke i think we will finally not have to worry about the big man problem any more, and we cant foget about gris, durley who has a good upside and clemente who has all the talent in the world.

Comment

• Davis' team is at the National Prep Showcase. There has been several articles about the Showcase and I keep reading them to find out about Davis. Over twenty players have been mentioned in the articles but not Davis.
            In the fast lane

Comment

• Davis didnt play in the national prep showcase. That was the postgraduate team. Brandon only plays on the high school team

Comment

• Originally posted by ThePrince
                Davis didnt play in the national prep showcase. That was the postgraduate team. Brandon only plays on the high school team
                So what does Davis think of the Stutz signing then?

Comment

• I thought I read somewhere where Brandon is favoring Arkansas.

Comment

• I believe that is Daniel Payne.
                    Livin the dream

Comment

• In your guy's opinion do you think Davis is the last guy on are list besides payne?? or do you think marshall has more up his sleeve

Comment

• Much can happen between now and the Late Signing Period. This is a Coach that always has ideas up his sleeve and I doubt a day goes by that some form of recruiting is on his docket.
                        Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• "Recruiting is like Shaving, miss a couple days and you start looking like a bum."

-Gregg Marshall
                          "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                          -John Wooden

Comment

• Originally posted by forevershockerfan
                            Much can happen between now and the Late Signing Period. This is a Coach that always has ideas up his sleeve and I doubt a day goes by that some form of recruiting is on his docket.
                            I recall one of coach Marshall’s comments about recruiting… something like “recruiting is like shaving… you miss a day and you look like a bum.” Oops, I guess I’m a bum.
                            :)
                            "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Brandon is deciding between the Shocks and the Huskers.
                              "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                              -John Wooden

Comment

• Originally posted by wu_shizzle
                                Brandon is deciding between the Shocks and the Huskers.
                                where did you see this or hear this?

Comment

Working...
                                X