No announcement yet.

Brandon Davis - Committed to Fairfield

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe the staff is trying to keep a couple of recruits a little more on the back burner, so that there isn't as much attention? Stutz would be a higher profile recruit, Davis probably isn't.

Comment

Anything new on him

Comment

last time I heard, he has Wichita State as a likely destination. Heard it through the grape vine.
        ________
        Mac Games
        http://youtube.com/watch?v=XTOEV6f7jB4

Comment

I've yet to see anything on him outside of this thread.
          Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
          RIP Guy Always A Shocker
          Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
          ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
          Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
          Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22
            I've yet to see anything on him outside of this thread.
            I Agree who is this guy? :posterwsu: 8) 8)
            I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Here is some info on Brandon Davis: This is from his junior year.

Prep basketball lost 52-38 to Virginia Episcopal School giving them a record of 4-1 overall and 2-0 in the Virginia Prep League. The team was led in scoring by Tienne Jefferson with 17 points while Brandon Davis scored 14. Brandon Davis also had 8 rebounds. The Blue Devils will look for improvement this Friday, December 15, against league opponent Woodberry Forest. The game will take place at Woodberry Forest at 4:30 pm.

Posted by Elizabeth Liles, Wednesday, December 13, 2006 11:25 AM
              Athletics

Prep Basketball defeated Norfolk Academy on Saturday, December 9 by a score of 60-48 with another strong second half. The team was led in scoring by Junior center Brandon Davis who scored 17 and by Senior guard Lenard Chester with 12. Senior Walter Jordan and Sophomore Isiah Davis each had 9 points. The rebounding efforts were led by Brandon Davis and Senior Tienne Jefferson with 8 each. Jefferson also had 7 assists and 6 steals in the victory. The Blue Devils go on the road to face Virginia Episcopal School this Tuesday, December 12, at 6:30.

Posted by Elizabeth Liles, Tuesday, December 12, 2006 10:54 AM
              Athletics

Fork Union Military Academy Prep Basketball improved to a 3-0 record (1-0 Prep League) by defeating Hargrave Military Academy 77-49 on Thursday night. The team pulled away in the second half due to defensive pressure and rebounding. Junior Brandon Davis scored 21 points and pulled in 12 rebounds while Senior Tienne Jefferson scored 18 with 9 rebounds. The Prep Team will face Norfolk Academy in a Prep League match-up this Saturday, December 9, at 2pm.

Posted by Elizabeth Liles, Friday, December 8, 2006 10:59 AM
              Athletics

After a slow start in their home/prep league opener, Prep Basketball fought their way back from an 8 point halftime deficit to defeat the Collegiate School of Richmond 51-50. Junior center Brandon Davis made a bank shot with 6 seconds left to give the Blue Devils a one point lead leaving only enough time for Collegiate to throw up a desperation shot at the buzzer. Fork Union was led by Brandon Davis with 16 points (14 in the second half) and 10 rebounds. Seniors Lenard Chester and Tienne Jefferson scored 14 and 11 points respectively. Senior center Gideon Mabeny had 7 rebounds off the bench for Fork Union. Prep Basketball has improved their record to 2-0 overall and 1-0 in the Prep League. They go on the road Thursday, December 7th, for a 4 pm game at Hargrave Military Academy.

Posted by Elizabeth Liles, Wednesday, December 6, 2006 11:08 AM
              Athletics

Prep Basketball won their opening game vs. a very athletic Fluvanna County HS with a final score of 49-33. It was a very good defensive effort by the prep team. The Blue Devils were led in scoring by Junior guard Waverly Washington with 13 points. Junior center Brandon Davis and Senior guard Mark Williams also scored 11 points each. The team was led in rebounding by Brandon Davis with 13 and senior guard Tienne Jefferson with 9. The FUMA prep basketball team has their home opener vs. Collegiate this Tuesday, December 5. Photos are posted at the following link http://www.fluvannaphotos.com/galler...all/index.html

Posted by Elizabeth Liles, Wednesday, December 6, 2006 10:58 AM
              Athletics

Comment

Thanks calfan. That was rich scoop and this player sounds like a keeper.
                Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Anyone else Hear anything new about Brandon

Comment

Prince, I had hoped that you had something to add........should we have heard anything ?

:wsu_posters:

Comment

Originally posted by ThePrince
                      Anyone else Hear anything new about Brandon
                      You're apparently the only one who's heard anything connecting this kid to WSU.
                      Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

i mean im sure that i could get plenty of information from him, but i dont want to seem like a reporter interveiwing him.

Comment

ThePrince - Main thing is to tell him we want him to be a Shocker, and that our coach and program is going places.

Comment

Im Pretty Sure that he's keeping his eye on Wichita State. he just told me yesterday that he was looking for an offical visit, but the coaches wouldnt give him a date for him to come. So Im not sure whats going on.

Comment

well if thats the case maybe we got a verbal from Stuntz
                              Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Originally posted by newshock1234
                                well if thats the case maybe we got a verbal from Stuntz
                                Good call. At least I hope you're right.

Comment

Working...
                                X