No announcement yet.

Brandon Davis - Committed to Fairfield

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• before you roll your eyes sfl at me sfl let the big boys talk first :lol: .

Ok royal i understand ya im not trying to speculate or nothin like that and maybe i do need to word things better im just excited about the recruits thats all and hoping we dont lose a good possibly in orupke. And maybe i didn't read all the facts and maybe thats what makes it sound like im repeating. And i dont think i said "is this guy going to be a shocker" if i did say that it had to be a year ago or something but i get where your coming from so we good

Comment

• From looking on the website, i saw that Brandon has 12 points in the season debut against Douglas Freeman High School, 20 points against meadow brooke high school, and 14 against virinia High school. He has a game coming up tomorrow against Collegiate Prep School

Comment

• Haven't heard about this kid in a while, is WSU still interested in him?

Comment

• Just my thoughts, but

I think Brandon might be one of the 'other' options from Gary Flowers, and a replacement for Clemente after next year. The upside is he could be the power forward we need to complement Orukpe and Stutz, and he would be here 4 years.

He's the right size, 6'9", 220 lbs.

Comment

• I had completely forgotten about this kid.

Comment

• anymore news on this kid i noticed in the 08 recruiting summary that he has an offer from us

Comment

• The source that an offer was made was from a friend of Brandon. If it ever was made, I doubt if it still stands.
                In the fast lane

Comment

• Brandon will be playing for the Fairfield Stags.

Stay up to date with all the college basketball recruiting news and more at 247Sports.com
                  In the fast lane

Comment

Working...
                  X