No announcement yet.

Marquise Carter Class of 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Today's Hutch news story from the game only mentioned OU and GU in regards to Carter. I wonder if he's telling different people different things.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock
      Today's Hutch news story from the game only mentioned OU and GU in regards to Carter. I wonder if he's telling different people different things.
      Maybe the strong showing of Yellow (Gold) and Black caused him to bring us back into the picture... and we know that Marshall can sell ice to Eskimos. Also, Three Rivers practiced at Koch on Monday and I'm sure that's a nice last impression.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed... maybe we'll get both of them and Marshall will have his 3 point guards for next year.
      "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

:good:
        bump that idea!!!!!!!

Reply# 77
        Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Some were questioning why Carter would be high on OU. Not sure if it's been said here yet, but Marquis' older brother Nate played there. So, that mystery is solved. :)

Comment

Somebody tell MC about this......
            Spoiler Alert: Bruce Willis was dead the whole time!

Comment

MC hammered a much better performance yesterday at Hutch. Whoever gets him will have a player!!!!!!! Will he be a Shocker? News lately has been sort of glum. On the other hand, we have some playing time to offer for somebody and Coach Marshall will get us a fine point guard. We were on MC long ago but this is March and anything can and will happen!!!!!!!
              Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Things got more interesting with OU this morning. Apparently their Fr. PG is facing allegations that he accepted a $3000 wire transfer from an agent. If true, that guy's probably done playing college basketball and would explain why Capel is all over Carter in Hutch.

Comment

I wouldn't mind Carter at all but I'm expeting someone else.
                  Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                  RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                  Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                  ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                  Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                  Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Things got more interesting with OU this morning. Apparently their Fr. PG is facing allegations that he accepted a $3000 wire transfer from an agent. If true, that guy's probably done playing college basketball and would explain why Capel is all over Carter in Hutch.
                    I linked a parish blog on pg. 4 discussing this. However, I didn't think the player was a PG. I thought he was 6-9?

Comment

Originally posted by Smooth007
                      I linked a parish blog on pg. 4 discussing this. However, I didn't think the player was a PG. I thought he was 6-9?
                      Roster says he is a 6-9 Forward.
                      Page Not Found (404): It looks like you're lost... The page you are looking for no longer exists.

Comment

Might Carter not go to OU fearing possible team sanctions? This probably won't happen as they may only end up having a worse won-lose record on the books than they already had. Nevertheless, playing time might not be so important if it possibly doesn't include post-season play (which may very well happen without sanctions given the direction OU took this year).

Comment

Roster says he is a 6-9 Forward.
                          http://www.soonersports.com/sports/m...askbl-mtt.html
                          Sorry, I was reading an OU board and clearly got the wrong impression.

Nevermind, and thanks for the corrections. :good:

Comment

Why wouldn't ou be investigated for possible sanctions. A recruit would have to think about that possibility. If this was happening to the Shox they would have to be reserving the entire Hyatt downtown for the investigators the ncaa would be sending to investigate.

Comment

Originally posted by pogo
                              Why wouldn't ou be investigated for possible sanctions. A recruit would have to think about that possibility. If this was happening to the Shox they would have to be reserving the entire Hyatt downtown for the investigators the ncaa would be sending to investigate.
                              Very true...
                              SFL is back!

Comment

Tiny Gallon isn't tiny.

Comment

Working...
                                X