No announcement yet.

Marquise Carter Class of 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think what confused me is they were using the initials TMG in some discussion and I assumed that referred to Tiny Gallon. But TMG is Tommy Mason-Griffin, their Fr. PG.

That kid averaged 14 ppg this year. So if Marquis goes there, he's obviously going to play backup for two years. At least at WSU he has a more-than-decent shot at being the starter.

Comment

After 2 wins, here's Carter's line:

7/19 FG, 3/7 3pt, 18/20 FT, 41 pts, 10 Rbs, 5 PF, 7 assists, and 4 TOs.

Comment

Carter's line in the third game win:

5/10 FG, 0/3 3pt, 5/6 FT, 15 points, 6 Rbs, 3 fouls, 4 assists, 4 TOs, 3 steals.

Comment

sure wish carter would change his mind about OU and head to Wichita!

:roll:

Comment

With his showing at Hutch, expect another school or two to try to get in on Carter.
            In the fast lane

Comment

With today's news that OU's freshman PG has left campus with no plans to return, I would expect our chances to land Carter just dropped to nil.

Comment

According to an OU board, Baylor is making a push, as is "Aggy", which I assume to be aTm.

Comment

Automatic starting job at OU.........check

Chance to win 10 games next year......check

Comment

The plot thickens.

It seems Capel has offered Carter's Howard College counterpart from the championship game.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock
                      The plot thickens.

It seems Capel has offered Carter's Howard College counterpart from the championship game.
                      Must mean he is desperate for a PG and he doesn't know exactly where he sits with Carter.
                      "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• If Few were to leave Gonzaga for Oregon, it could throw another wrinkle into this whole thing as well.
                        "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

• surely Few would be smart enough not to take that gig. he's got it good where he's at.

Comment

• Originally posted by InWuWeTrust
                            surely Few would be smart enough not to take that gig. he's got it good where he's at.
                            Agreed, but Oregon is his alma mater and they apparently are planning to throw a ridiculous amount of money at him.
                            "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

• The movement is officially in motion at OU...

Tommy Mason-Griffin-announced today he is leaving the program for the pro's (no surprise)

Tiny Gallon-word is he too is opting for "pay to play"

Willie Warren-talk is he might be going to the next level

Ray Willis (SO, 6-6 swing man )-is leaving the program...no details

If MC is looking for an invitation to play PG for a team that won't even earn an invite to play in the CBI or collegeinsider.com, Soonerland is the place.

Comment

• Oh, but remember, it is in the Big 12 and that is all that counts.

Comment

Working...
                                X