Noel Johnson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Remember'70
    “@goodmanonfox:source told http://FOXSports.com/ that Clemson sophomore guard Noel Johnson is transferring out of program.”
    Not sure why Noel hasn't been more successfull, I really liked his game. I wish him well wherever he ends up.
    "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Originally posted by Remember'70
      “@goodmanonfox:source told http://FOXSports.com/ that Clemson sophomore guard Noel Johnson is transferring out of program.”
      Please note: http://shockernet.net/sn/viewtopic.php?t=18037 that was posted late Tuesday night. Pretty psychic, huh.

Comment

• Why is Little Cheese leaving Clemson?
        "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

• Noel should pay close attention to what the Trees did to DePaul.
          In the fast lane

Comment

• Originally posted by tropicalshox
            Noel should pay close attention to what the Trees did to DePaul.
            He may be. Should be plenty of playing time available at DePaul.

Comment

• Isn't DePaul's current coach Clemson's previous coach that recruited Noel in the first place?

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu
                Isn't DePaul's current coach Clemson's previous coach that recruited Noel in the first place?
                Doc, I believe you are on it.

Coach Oliver Purnell.

Page Not Found (404): It looks like you're lost... The page you are looking for no longer exists.

Comment

• Kinda thought so...probably nothing to see here except to wish the young man well.

Comment

• Auburn has been mentioned as a destination but I don't think anybody knows very much right now.
                    In the fast lane

Comment

• No other info has been on the net. His destination however should be announced very soon.
                      In the fast lane

Comment

• Some talk about him going to Georgia. He attended Tuesday's Georgia-High Point game.
                        In the fast lane

Comment

• Johnson will sit out the Spring semester before making his college choice.

In the fast lane

Comment

• I can think of at least one team off the top of my head that likes to push the ball up the floor.

Comment

• Originally posted by pogo
                              I can think of at least one team off the top of my head that likes to push the ball up the floor.
                              Does Noel have 2.5 years of eligibility left? Otherwise he's effectively a JUCO transfer. If he has that .5 year, he can come in on a spring semester after a half game year of practicing with a team.

In any case, I wouldn't expect big time programs to be champing at the bit for his services given his performance under two regimes. I'm glad he didn't come here up front because he would be frustrated at having to come off the bench for Kyles and Smith in mop-up duty.
                              Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

• Nope

Balla, there is no such thing as a half-year of eligibility. That relic of the Stallworth era disappeared long ago. Using up any part of a year uses the whole year. The only thing affected by how soon a player transfers is how soon he gets to start playing whatever number of full years he has left.

Comment

Working...
                                X