X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Noel Johnson

Noel Johnson got his release from USC

Link

According to the source, Johnson will either end up at LSU, UConn, Georgia Tech, or UNLV...
    "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
    -John Wooden

Comment

If he goes to LSU we may get to see him play :D

Although I'd like to see Marshall get a deal done with Tech. I think that would be good for our program considering how heavily we're recruiting the area.
      Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

I, too, hope he goes to georgia tech out of those choices.
        for some reason, i've always cheered for the yellow jackets (in most games)
        veni, vidi, vici

Comment

I don't know where they came up with that list. The Johnsons haven't talked about a school list yet although Cheese says they might today. GT backed off of Noel once and already have 6 commits. I don't think they have room.
          In the fast lane

Comment

I think I know of a school that could find some room........let's dream big Shocker fans!!!!

Comment

I would love to get Noel. Cheese was the most fun player to watch play of anyone in our history.

Comment

This is my Wish List for Shocker basketball---Noel--(We write more about him than any other school after him and his Dad was an awesome Shocker.) EO---we have put our heart and soul into his recruitment and are still in search of our Twin Towers.---Perry Ellis--He is playing in our fine city for crying out loud---and Raphael Akpejiori---Denny Crane may be onto a gem here.

Reply #7
                Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Las Vegas paper says we're a finalist ...

“The rebellion on the populist right against the results of the 2020 election was partly a cynical, knowing effort by political operators and their hype men in the media to steal an election or at least get rich trying. But it was also the tragic consequence of the informational malnourishment so badly afflicting the nation. ... Americans gorge themselves daily on empty informational calories, indulging their sugar fixes of self-affirming half-truths and even outright lies.'

― Chris Stirewalt

Comment

Interesting. I wonder how it would all work out with the numbers but I would LOVE to have him here.
                    RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

Originally posted by Wuzee
                      Las Vegas paper says we're a finalist ...

http://rebelnation.lvrj.com/2009/06/...v-this-weekend
                      Awesome!!!!
                      Spoiler Alert: Bruce Willis was dead the whole time!

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22
                        Interesting. I wonder how it would all work out with the numbers but I would LOVE to have him here.
                        Maybe JC would be offered a baseball scholarship??? Just throwing it out there.

Comment

On one hand it’s nice to see us mentioned as a finalist (although I wouldn’t read into it much at this point), while on the other it would be gut wrenching to lose out to a former WSU associate. I mean if the Johnson family is going to dabble with WSU ties then don’t stop short in Vegas, but rather immerse yourselves in your Shocker heritage.

Comment

Originally posted by Smooth007
                            If Coy wants to play both Basketball and Baseball and receive scholarship money it has to be with basketball. Those are the rules.
                            RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

Originally posted by Smooth007
                              If Coy wants to play both Basketball and Baseball and receive scholarship money it has to be with basketball. Those are the rules.
                              So there are designated sports that scholarships must be offered from for multisport atheletes?

Comment

Working...
                              X