• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If he's interested, I'd take him!
    Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by _kai_
      Its crazy. He never talks about Wichita State in any of his interviews.
      True, but out of the schools left on his list he's been to 10x more WSU games than the other 3 combined. I hope we get the good news later this month that A&M is leaving the B12, if that happens, OU and OSU will be next, leaving the B12 disbanded...and half his list with no conference.

Comment

• Originally posted by KochHead22
        Also it didnt take long for scout to remove WSU from his list. . . .

http://kansas.scout.com/a.z?s=172&p=8&c=1&nid=3851465
        Wichita State is on there. I'm not sure what you mean.

Comment

• Originally posted by XManCometh
          Originally posted by KochHead22
          Also it didnt take long for scout to remove WSU from his list. . . .

http://kansas.scout.com/a.z?s=172&p=8&c=1&nid=3851465
          Wichita State is on there. I'm not sure what you mean.

They must have changed it, because before all this started coming out it wasnt on there and it had duke as medium interest.
          Shox-4-Life

Comment

• If you have twitter . . .

http://twitter.com/#!/GTuckersports
            Shox-4-Life

Comment

• Originally posted by martymoose
              Originally posted by _kai_
              Its crazy. He never talks about Wichita State in any of his interviews.
              True, but out of the schools left on his list he's been to 10x more WSU games than the other 3 combined. I hope we get the good news later this month that A&M is leaving the B12, if that happens, OU and OSU will be next, leaving the B12 disbanded...and half his list with no conference.
              Just for fun let's take the conspiracy angle.

In the taped interview segment, I never heard PE mention any school but ksu, I did hear the slanted interviewer mention some schools but who knows how that was all edited to get the released portion.

Dirty tricks I suspect by the man(ku) to keep the Shocks down! :whistle:

Maybe PE is just leading them on all along knowing that he is going to be a :posterwu: Great!
              :yahoo:

Comment

• This is the "final 4" I predicted before Duke got involved. Until Capel went to Duke I always thought we would be right here, but I only gave us a 50/50 once the Blue Devils showed their ugly faces. At this point, it is anyones game. Perry is not keeping WSU or KSU on his list as a courtesy. This is WSU's chance to go get one, and this is the one we all want! Based on there being three Kansas schools, I think he wants to stay close to home. Add that Coach Cal is a cheater, I really think they will fall in the end. Now, had Perry dropped WSU and KSU and cut his list to Duke, KU, and UK...then it would be obvious that he was only interested in a Nat. Champ. He obviously is looking at the whole picture here.

Good luck to you Perry, and good luck to HCGM and staff! Should be an entertaining, if not heart attack style few months ahead.
                Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by Ta Town Shocker
                  Originally posted by Ta Town Shocker
                  I think his top four will be UK, KU, Duke, and KSU. Nothing against our program, I just don't think we have a legitimate shot at landing him. Like all other Shocker fans I hope I am wrong though.
                  I took some criticism for posting this a few pages back.
                  Looks like the criticism was deserved. :D Just messing with ya.

Funny looking at the posts just a couple of a days ago....

Comment

• Anyone really remember how much love Maurice Evans gave WSU leading up to his commitment?

Comment

• Originally posted by KochHead22
                      If you have twitter . . .

http://twitter.com/#!/GTuckersports
                      They love to argue with each other dont they. 8) :posterwsu:
                      I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• 2011 Adidas Nations Consolation Game is being broadcast on CBS College Sports (Cox 260) right now (12 a.m. - 2 a.m.). Perry is on the USA 2012 Red team which is coached by Mike Dunleavy, Sr.

Stats for the game can be found here:

It appears the game will be shown again at 12 p.m. (noon) on Friday.

Comment

• It is unwatchable, imho, on 260. Must watch on 2260.

Comment

• In home visit date with Kansas and Kansas State is September 9th. The dates for in-home with Wichita State and Kentucky are being worked on.

In the fast lane

Comment

• Originally posted by tropicalshox
                              In home visit date with Kansas and Kansas State is September 9th. The dates for in-home with Wichita State and Kentucky are being worked on.

http://recruitingspotlight.wordpress...wichita-state/
                              I wonder if HCGM will walk or drive for the in home visit :D
                              Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

• Originally posted by XManCometh
                                Originally posted by Aargh
                                Originally posted by AndShock
                                What was the deal with that Perry Ellis interview then?
                                I have a feeling the Ellis interview (I assume you're referring to the one in the KC Star article) was bad reporting and misquoting.
                                There was a video. Perry himself claimed those were his 4 teams.

http://theshiver.com/2011/08/perry-e...y-ellis-update
                                Is it me or does he seem a little annoyed with the interview? Almost like he was blindsided by it.

Notice it's an "independent source for all things Jayhawk". How convenient the reporter tries to put words in his mouth and whittle the selection down to three teams, which apparently Ellis never did. Ellis even had to remind him that KSU was still in the hunt.

So the reporter's technique may have been effective in getting the "real" four schools on the forefront of Ellis' mind to rattle off, but it was a gotcha reporting session if there ever was one.
                                Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Working...
                                X