X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by shock
    Dukes a cheater too
    Hold the press!

Shock may be on to something here, see ESPN.COM men's BB page for the latest!

Surely not, cause Coach K is almost perfect.

:roll:

Comment

• Call it dumb luck
      People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
      Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

• Originally posted by shocktown
        Originally posted by shock
        Dukes a cheater too
        Hold the press!

Shock may be on to something here, see ESPN.COM men's BB page for the latest!

Surely not, cause Coach K is almost perfect.

:roll:
        Interesting. Duke has a recruiting violation for recruiting another player in Perry's class who appears to play the same position as Perry. I don't know the relative rankings. The ESPN story only says, "one of the nation's top high school seniors".

Probably a slap on the wrist (at the worst) for Duke. It's a negative for Duke's recruitment of Perry, unless the NCAA decides that Duke is not allowed to sign the guy they contacted illegally.

That would result in an unintended, somewhat ironic, but perfect example of "we've got to make an example of Duke, so let's stick it to WSU".

I expect this will emphasize Duke's recruiting methods to Perry and he will realize that if there's a superstar on the horizon, that his future at Duke could be as a role player.
        The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
        We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Originally posted by shock
          Dukes a cheater too
          Are you miss Cleo?!

Comment

• Duke is above the rules that apply to us lowly mortals.
            For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
            - said no one ever...

Comment

• I don't know, I think the NCAA is fed up with all of the blatant violations and the attitude that schools are above punishment. The shats gonna hit the fan here soon, me thinks.
              People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

• Duke has been in trouble before. Remember when their players were "given" passing grades for classes they didn't even attend? The teachers and faculty raised a big stink over it. That was nearly a decade ago, and nobody cared.. nothing happened to them.. because Duke does thigns the "right way". :whistle:

Comment

• Appears to be one 'ship left and it has Perry Ellis penciled in!

Come on PE, time to commit to the Shockers and put all the drama behind you. :posterwu:

:yahoo:

Comment

• I count two left.

Comment

• Im scared that all the pressure between KU and WSU will send him out of state to a school that has a good graduation rate.

Comment

• BluegrassHoop is reporting that Perry told them that Duke, Kentucky and KU is his top 3 but he also likes K-State. However he will not cut his list. They say they don't want to put words in his mouth but it sounds like they did.
                        In the fast lane

Comment

• I think it's one left.

Comment

• We had one left this year and we just filled it. We have four srs. next year and two verbals. Am I missing another verbal?

Comment

• oh ya baker was the other one.

Comment

Working...
                              X