No announcement yet.

Perry Ellis- Decision to KU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My opinion is based on what was reported to me about his first game, discussion with family, and what I have been told about Coach Self.

Danny Manning was in attendance Friday.

I still have reservations about him being a D1 athlete, but then nobody pays me to be a D1 recruiter. I thought Kenny Mannigault was going to be a star.

Shows you what I know.

By the way, Kenny is averaging about 9 points, 5 points, 3 steals and 4 turnovers a game for USC-Aiken. He is shooting 50% from the field and 65% from the line (0-2 from 3). I have no idea what position he's playing.

Comment

• Hey Doc,

I thought Kenny would make it also.

We all knew that he had NO outside jump shot.
      My mistake was thinking that he would be willing to put in the work to get better.

Comment

• I know that I made a comment on Frankamp earlier about being a D1 kid, but then this happened.

Northwest leads North 84-81 in double overtime with 12 seconds left. Frankamp has 52 points.

Andddd that's all I have. Anyone want him along with PE and Wessel?

Comment

• Originally posted by IAmWu
          I know that I made a comment on Frankamp earlier about being a D1 kid, but then this happened.

Northwest leads North 84-81 in double overtime with 12 seconds left. Frankamp has 52 points.

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Gregg Marshall and Frank Martin were in attendance at the Heights vs Kapaun game.

Comment

• Originally posted by IAmWu
              I know that I made a comment on Frankamp earlier about being a D1 kid, but then this happened.

Final score was Northwest 87 North 81.

The 52 points by Frankamp was a City League record.

Comment

• I'm sure that KU would have made the trip to the Kapaun-Heights game if they hadn't been otherwise busy. Anyways, I'm sure the score to that KU-Memphis game won't go unnoticed by someone....

Perry goes for 24 and 10 tonight, Evan for 14 and 6. Not a bad night for either of them, especially when they only score 62. [/quote]

Comment

• Ellis likes KSU and he has ties with Danny Manning... he's not going to be a Shocker... damn shame though.

Comment

• Originally posted by kshox
                    Ellis likes KSU and he has ties with Danny Manning... he's not going to be a Shocker... damn shame though.
                    Source?

"Heard it from a friend who Heard it from a friend who Heard it from another..."
                    "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Ellis likes KSU and he has ties with Danny Manning... he's not going to be a Shocker... damn shame though.

By "ties to Danny Manning" are you referring to the ribbons that tied together the envelopes of cash routinely picked up at a local Lawrence watering hole by Danny and his cheating miracles?

Comment

• Is this where the "Ricky Ross/briefcase/$100,000" story goes?

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers
                          Is this where the "Ricky Ross/briefcase/$100,000" story goes?

I don't have first hand knowledge of that incident.

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU
                            Originally posted by kshox
                            Source?

"Heard it from a friend who Heard it from a friend who Heard it from another..."
                            His brother told me... I teach at the school they go to. PE is still just a JR through still lots of time to recruit.

Manning is a family friend of the Ellis'

Comment

• Obviously Perry and Conner need to be recruited but I don't hold out any hope for either.

Several others in city league look like they would be great to have and WSU can and should beat out the garbage of big 12 basketball schools and other higher mid majors for them.

Winning this year and getting 1 or 2 wins in the NCAA couldn't hurt.

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU
                                Originally posted by kshox
                                Source?

His brother told me... I teach at the school they go to. PE is still just a JR through still lots of time to recruit.

Manning is a family friend of the Ellis'
                                If I taught at the school they go to - I don't believe I would be sharing information - or at least not that I teach at the school they go to...hmm... :roll:

Comment

Working...
                                X