No announcement yet.

Perry Ellis- Decision to KU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He is going to KU. He is keeping these other schools on his list just in case. It is most Kansas kids dream to play for KU and be in the national spot light and contend for national championships. I'm sorry but I don't think anyone else has a chance for Perry. I hope I'm wrong but I don't think I am.

Comment

• Is this your feeling or do you have a reliable source

Comment

• Originally posted by shocker22
        He is going to KU. He is keeping these other schools on his list just in case. It is most Kansas kids dream to play for KU and be in the national spot light and contend for national championships. I'm sorry but I don't think anyone else has a chance for Perry. I hope I'm wrong but I don't think I am.
        If that's the case, then most Kansas kids will become disappointed because most of the players on KU are from out of state.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1979Shocker
          Originally posted by shocker22
          He is going to KU. He is keeping these other schools on his list just in case. It is most Kansas kids dream to play for KU and be in the national spot light and contend for national championships. I'm sorry but I don't think anyone else has a chance for Perry. I hope I'm wrong but I don't think I am.
          If that's the case, then most Kansas kids will become disappointed because most of the players on KU are from out of state.
          Maybe but 5 and 4 star kansas kids won't be disappointed.

I mean seriously, if I'm Perry I would want to go to KU too. How could you blame a kid. Now maybe he is seriously considering WSU but my feeling is he just left them on the list of 6 instead of having a list of 5 out of not wanting to hear it from people around here.

I hope he chooses Wichita State but I certainly don't expect it one bit.

Comment

• ...and be an instant star with a lot of playing time...like Selby.

Comment

• Originally posted by vancedave56
              ...and be an instant star with a lot of playing time...like Selby.
              That doesn't always happen and Perry isn't as highly rated as Selby. I'm not sure they, or any of the others, see him as that type for their programs. A hell of a talent yes, but I don't think they see him as that kind of focal point as a frosh.

He very well could be here. We won't be as top heavy as we are now and there will be plenty of options for playing time. Especially if he could pull off playing SF.
              Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
              RIP Guy Always A Shocker
              Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
              ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
              Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
              Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22
                Originally posted by vancedave56
                ...and be an instant star with a lot of playing time...like Selby.
                That doesn't always happen and Perry isn't as highly rated as Selby. I'm not sure they, or any of the others, see him as that type for their programs. A hell of a talent yes, but I don't think they see him as that kind of focal point as a frosh.

He very well could be here. We won't be as top heavy as we are now and there will be plenty of options for playing time. Especially if he could pull off playing SF.
                This notion I do agree with. One thing with choosing WSU would mean instant star and playing time. However if one has aspirations of the highest level than one certainly thinks they will play alot and be the man wherever they go.

Comment

Ya cause Reed and Morningstar aren't from Kansas. Is Relaford? And if not he is from just accross the border. Not to mention the walk-ons that are usually from Kansas as well. Yep, no Kansas players at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by shocker22
                    Originally posted by 1979Shocker
                    Ya cause Reed and Morningstar aren't from Kansas. Is Relaford? And if not he is from just accross the border. Not to mention the walk-ons that are usually from Kansas as well. Yep, no Kansas players at all.
                    That's why I said most were from out of state.

Comment

• Regardless if Perry has any intention of coming to WSU, it is better for us Shocker fans that we are on the list than not listed. Wichita All-Americans have chosen to stay in Wichita in the past and will do so again. It may or may not be Mr. Ellis that chooses.

Perry is a Mo Evans level talent or maybe slightly better. Mo didn't exactly work out, but he did choose WSU and was much more successful here, individually, than at Texas. Taj Grey chose to go elsewhere, but Darren Williams stayed home. In my gold colored glasses it is about time that we landed a Perry and a Gavin.
                      Livin the dream

Comment

• Ellis named Kansas' Gatorade's POY for 3rd straight time.

Stay up to date with all the college basketball recruiting news and more at 247Sports.com
                        In the fast lane

Comment

• Originally posted by tropicalshox
                          Ellis named Kansas' Gatorade's POY for 3rd straight time.

http://scouthoops.scout.com/2/1058144.html
                          I'm shocked...... :shock:
                          Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                          RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                          Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                          ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                          Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                          Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22
                            Originally posted by tropicalshox
                            Ellis named Kansas' Gatorade's POY for 3rd straight time.

http://scouthoops.scout.com/2/1058144.html
                            I'm shocked...... :shock:
                            "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• CKA

I just hope Ellis was at last night's game.

Comment

Originally posted by 1979Shocker
                                That's why I said most were from out of state.
                                That's not even a relevant argument. Most kids on every team are from out of state!

Comment

Working...
                                X