Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TheUglyTruth
    Originally posted by SubGod22
    If somehow he chose us still, I'd bet that one of the in state kids would make the sacrifice for a year.

However, I believe KU just landed a hell of a recruit.

Isn't Evan Wessel the only in-state kid on scholarship? Do you really think he should give up a scholarship that he earned because we potentially over-committed?
    Baker is supposed to get one next year. He was the other option.
    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Congrats Perry. Best of luck to you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Ol' Badass Balla
        Second half of my day looking more productive
        +1

Comment

• Memo to Coach Self.

Bring Perry back to his home town for at least a couple of games during his career.

IBA is too small but will have to do.

Comment

• Bah!

Go Shox!
            Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Can we delete this thread off the site now? No interest to me anymore.

Comment

• lol Perry grew up a duke fan
                Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

• I wish him the best. He's a good kid and I don't doubt that he'll be successful.

I'm glad this is over. Now it's time to celebrate OUR recruits for the 2012 class. HCGM and staff have been working their tails off to get a great bunch of players in and this is one of the best classes we've had in a while.

No reason to hang our heads. The Shox are going to make some serious noise going forward regardless! I applaud the effort the staff put out to try and get Perry.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu
                    Originally posted by ShockerFever
                    Originally posted by newshock1234
                    seth davis said he picked KU
                    Glad all the professional tweetists out there are taking the fire out of Perry and his press conference, minutes before he says his piece.

No kidding. Can't even let a 17 year old have his own moment in the sun.

Sad....shame on Mr. Davis.
                    True. Had to "break" the story 2 minutes before it happened. What a joke. Give a high school kid his moment in the sun Seth.

Comment

• There are more people on SN right now than after a big victory.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker
                        Memo to Coach Self.

Bring Perry back to his home town for at least a couple of games during his career.

IBA is too small but will have to do.
                        I don't think if Perry begged Self to do that, he would do it.

And it certainly wouldn't be against Wichita State.

Good luck Perry.
                        Deuces Valley.
                        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Oh well. At least it is over now. What a big missed opportunity. It may be another 10 or 20 years before another kid has the same opportunity to do what AC did.

I would have enjoyed watching this kid play. I guess if he makes it to the nba, I might get to see him play. Oh wait I don't watch the nba.

At least we have a great recruiting class coming in.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock
                            There are more people on SN right now than after a big victory.
                            I don't think I've ever seen this many people on the recruiting page total in the past month.

Comment

• Our future is great without him, with him it would have just been a plus.
                              Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

• I would have loved to watch the young man play. Best of luck to him and I hope he's successful. I guess I could still go watch Heights play this year and see him. Doubt it.
                                Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                                RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                                Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                                ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                                Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                                Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Working...
                                X