No announcement yet.

Perry Ellis- Decision to KU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is anybody aware of a link to video coverage? KSN and KAKE don't have one yet, Kansas.com doesn't appear that they will cover it with video at all, and I'm not aware of other local media that might be covering it.

And obviously I'm trying to avoid having to hunt around for a good link at 2:45 and miss part of the show.

Comment

• i think non-qualifiers typically go to a prep school or JUCO

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by vtshocker
          http://coast2coastrecruiting.net/2011/09/live-stream-perry-ellis-decision/
          Thanks. That will be a good backup for my first choice of a local media outlet.

Found this on KWCH for anyone interested:

"CatchItKansas will carry a livestream of the announcement on the website, starting at 2:40. A banner will be posted at the top of the website, and viewers will be able to click on the banner at 2:40 to view the live stream."

Comment

• There's a KU banner just above where the Perry Ellis press conference is taking place. Irony or an omen?

Originally posted by Good News
            Is anybody aware of a link to video coverage? KSN and KAKE don't have one yet, Kansas.com doesn't appear that they will cover it with video at all, and I'm not aware of other local media that might be covering it.

And obviously I'm trying to avoid having to hunt around for a good link at 2:45 and miss part of the show.
            KSN will have one in about 5 minutes I'm told.

Comment

• Originally posted by XManCometh
              There's a KU banner just above where the Perry Ellis press conference is taking place. Irony or an omen?
              Well there goes all the "drama".
              Deuces Valley.
              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• I think the "surprised" comment was made regarding what people locally would think. So, my hunch is that it is not KU or UK. I would have said KU is 70 percent, UK 20 percent, KSU and WSU split the rest.

Oh well. We shall soon know.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever
                  Originally posted by XManCometh
                  There's a KU banner just above where the Perry Ellis press conference is taking place. Irony or an omen?
                  I think it's for the school of medicine. It's been there for awhile now I believe. That's why I suggested it may be just ironic. Especially if they don't get Perry.

Comment

• Originally posted by XManCometh
                    Originally posted by ShockerFever
                    Originally posted by XManCometh
                    I think it's for the school of medicine. It's been there for awhile now I believe. That's why I suggested it may be just ironic. Especially if they don't get Perry.
                    Now that would be HILARIOUS!!
                    Deuces Valley.
                    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Are we talking a physical banner or web banner?
                      Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

• i can't tell what the bottom of the sign says below KU.

Comment

• seth davis said he picked KU
                          Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22
                            If somehow he chose us still, I'd bet that one of the in state kids would make the sacrifice for a year.

However, I believe KU just landed a hell of a recruit.

Isn't Evan Wessel the only in-state kid on scholarship? Do you really think he should give up a scholarship that he earned because we potentially over-committed?
                            "You want answers?"
                            "I want the truth."
                            "You can't handle the truth!"

Comment

• Shocker!

Comment

• Can somebody photoshop a KU hat onto Eddie Mush really quick? I'm very superstitious. We need some mojo here.

Everyone knows this guy. Everything they touch turns to shit. Modern Shleprock but a degenerate gambling loser.

Comment

Working...
                                X