Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SirShoxAlot
    Originally posted by SirShoxAlot
    Anyway, my point is that his demeanor and attutude seem to say the only reason Gavin isn't considering KU is because KU isn't considering Gavin.
    I take that back. KU is considering Gavin. But if KU has, say, 3 scholarships for class of 2012 recruits, it's going to take the Hawks missing out on a couple of guys before Gavin gets his.
    If Ben McLemore picks the Chickenchokers this weekend, I would say chances are about nil they offer Gavin. They are very similar players.

Comment

• So, based on his "tone," he's not coming to WSU?
      :roll:

Comment

• Could it be that he's sick of people asking him that question? Most kids like that don't like to talk about it especially to people that don't know them very well or may potentially post their discussions on a message board.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan
          Could it be that he's sick of people asking him that question? Most kids like that don't like to talk about it especially to people that don't know them very well or may potentially post their discussions on a message board.
          That.

Comment

• Or is it that any kid that i considering Drake - will probably not end up at WSU? Drake or Wichita State - I don't know which team is headed upward and which team is destined for the play in round? WSu only wants kids that want to come here or that want to win - which is really the same thing.
            Don't let the fear of striking out - keep you from playing the game!

Comment

• Whatever. But, perhaps the caliber of BB that the Shocks have displayed during our last four games in which we have dismantled several very respected BCS schools on national TV, just might, maybe, perhaps, kindle the passion just a wee bit for some of our fine D-1 local prospects to consider or re-consider the option of playing for WSU.

It certainly has not hurt our cause.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan
                Could it be that he's sick of people asking him that question? Most kids like that don't like to talk about it especially to people that don't know them very well or may potentially post their discussions on a message board.
                You could be right. He may very well be tired of hearing it. Why are people so offended by me saying he sounds uninterested in Wichita State? Just wondering. I just honestly get the feeling he has very little interest in Wichita State. Not necessarily saying we have no chance at getting him, just not a very good one.

Comment

• Originally posted by SirShoxAlot
                  Originally posted by Dan
                  You could be right. He may very well be tired of hearing it. Why are people so offended by me saying he sounds uninterested in Wichita State? Just wondering. I just honestly get the feeling he has very little interest in Wichita State. Not necessarily saying we have no chance at getting him, just not a very good one.
                  Some can't handle info if it's not what they want to hear. Now if you came on here and said he loves everything WSU you probably wouldn't have been questioned, rather praised for sharing the info.

Comment

• I appreciate the info. It's a heck of a lot better than the speculation we all give about Ellis without talking to him! Its great to have somebody close to Gavin. Thanks.
                    In the fast lane

Comment

• Originally posted by tropicalshox
                      I appreciate the info. It's a heck of a lot better than the speculation we all give about Ellis without talking to him! Its great to have somebody close to Gavin. Thanks.
                      No problem. For the record, I don't ALWAYS press WSU on him, and when I do, he knows I'm only giving him a hard time. One day he and I, along with a few other Southeast basketball players, just sat around and talked basketball for a solid 45 minutes. He's a really nice guy, works hard in the classroom, at least from what I saw as his freshman mentor two years ago.

On a side note, I know Gavin recently took a visit to Iowa State. Now I remember him mentioning them as one of the schools he's looking at.

Trop, check your PM.

Comment

• Anyway, let's get this thread back on track.

Any recent news on Perry?

Comment

• Perry goes for 14 & 8 and wins MOP @ All-American Championship game.

Comment

• Here's another article about the game:

Comment

• 4/21/2011

OU has signed 6'-9" Wyoming transfer Amath M'Baye. With him having to sit a year, that may not sit well with Perry.

Page Not Found (404): It looks like you're lost... The page you are looking for no longer exists.
                              Egotism is the anesthetic of stupidity.

Comment

• I think the coaching change lready had OU dropping in the Ellis' sweepstakes. This signing could be an indication they've lost some confidence in the ability to sign Ellis.
                                The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                                We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Working...
                                X