No announcement yet.

Garrett Stutz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It'll be interesting to see how many of the big money contributors and corporate types have their seats filled. This is one place where they fail to contribute.

Comment

• The reasons I think we have a great shot at this young man is we are just a "hop-skip-and a jump" away from his home for ease of his Family to attend games. Speaking of games, he has a great shot of earning minutes played here from jump street. What he brings to us is an impressive work ethic, a team first attitude, and the needed tools to become a very fine player at this level. Coach Marshall can develop players that want to improve and Kerry will mold him into a chiesled NBA type frame.
      Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Originally posted by forevershockerfan
        ...become a very fine player at this level.
        O be careful, some of the sensitive types will ring you up for using that phrase.
        "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
        -John Wooden

Comment

• Is it too late to get in on the recruitment of this guy? :D

Comment

• Now, you know he is not good enough for Creighton. Why would you even consider him? Just forget it and go look elsewhere. <grin>

Comment

• Originally posted by DoubleJayAlum
              Is it too late to get in on the recruitment of this guy? :D
              Only if it's to help push him to Wichita!
              Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
              RIP Guy Always A Shocker
              Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
              ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
              Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
              Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• FSF has a great feeling about GS having the desire to visit tonight and am assured he will relish the electrifying rush of Shocker-mania at the Chuck as we begin our march to March. Last time i looked, this thread has 16411 views. 1+6+4=11 plus 11 at the end on #=good vibes.
                Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Maybe he has made his decision and just wants to solidify it by taking in the game tonight?

Comment

• I hope that's the case.
                    RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

• Maybe he will give Marshall a Commitment tonight...

Comment

• Not that the crowd would have impressed him.....
                        RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

• I read in the Eagle that the student section had a sign for Stutz. Something about Garrett Stutz sign here with an X and a space for a signature. Way to go Student section!

Comment

• Anybody see him there tonight?

Comment

• The sign was up on the video board a couple of times. The lady he was with pointed it out to him.

He seemed to enjoy the left right sit down when their guy fouled out.

Too bad it was just an exhibition game. The crowd never really got going although it was pretty loud when Gal hit PJ with the behind-the-back pass.

Comment

• The VB game last night was louder
                                RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

Working...
                                X