No announcement yet.

Garrett Stutz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^that's very sad that SMU isn't as supported (and draws only 18% attendance on average) even though the DFW area's pop. is 20 times the size of Wichita

Comment

• Looks like Kentucky is going elsewhere.

Comment

• Originally posted by Snapshot9
        Looks like Kentucky is going elsewhere.
        Not necessarily. I mentioned this Aziz N'Diaye a couple pages back. He's considered a big-time talent but there are two problems: 1. His academics are in question, and 2. He's a threat to jump direct to the NBA.

Comment

• But, the last sentence or two said they might look at International players that are playing their Senior Year of High School over here also.

Comment

• might = Not necessarily

Comment

• Better for us if they do though.

Comment

• Kentucky is suppose to be in contact with Stutz this week to clear up the matter of where he stands with a scholarship offer. In this article Stutz says he is completely open between WSU, SMU and Kentucky. That's better than Kentucky still being his favorite.

What he likes best about WSU is that Coach Marshall is a good coach, our facilities, and being close enough to home for his parents to see him play.
                In the fast lane

Comment

• Originally posted by tropicalshox
                  http://rivalshoops.rivals.com/content.asp?highlight=wichita&CID=734017

Kentucky is suppose to be in contact with Stutz this week to clear up the matter of where he stands with a scholarship offer. In this article Stutz says he is completely open between WSU, SMU and Kentucky. That's better than Kentucky still being his favorite.

What he likes best about WSU is that Coach Marshall is a good coach, our facilities, and being close enough to home for his parents to see him play.
                  isn't coach, facilities, and close to home the 3 most important things for a recruit

Comment

• Stutz

Don't underestimate immediate playing time and ability play on national TV

Comment

• Re: Stutz

Originally posted by Dan
                      Let's see.

Kentucky = not so immediate pt and lots of national tv
                      WSU = immediate pt and kinda sorta national tv, though the tourneys we are scheduled in sure will provide lots of tv time the next couple of years
                      SMU = not so immediate pt and pretty much no national tv

So my guess on these topics is it would be between UK and WSU.

According to mapquest, Lexington is almost 600 miles from KC and 9 hours driving. Wichita is 200 miles and 3 hours driving (which I'm postive is closer to 2 1/2). So Wichita should win that.

What does he want to major in? Or did I miss that one earlier?

Comment

• Re: Stutz

Originally posted by rrshock
                        Originally posted by Dan
                        Let's see.

Kentucky = not so immediate pt and lots of national tv
                        WSU = immediate pt and kinda sorta national tv, though the tourneys we are scheduled in sure will provide lots of tv time the next couple of years
                        SMU = not so immediate pt and pretty much no national tv

So my guess on these topics is it would be between UK and WSU.

According to mapquest, Lexington is almost 600 miles from KC and 9 hours driving. Wichita is 200 miles and 3 hours driving (which I'm postive is closer to 2 1/2). So Wichita should win that.

What does he want to major in? Or did I miss that one earlier?
                        we already have tourneys scheduled for 2009 or on?

Comment

• we're gonna be in the old spice classic some year soon. in Orlando. 08' i believe.

then we're also gonna be in the Maui invitational I'm pretty sure in 09'.
                          veni, vidi, vici

Comment

• Garrett likes Kentucky's coaches and the school's tradition in basketball.
                            In the fast lane

Comment

• Originally posted by notquiteBWing
                              we're gonna be in the old spice classic some year soon. in Orlando. 08' i believe.

then we're also gonna be in the Maui invitational I'm pretty sure in 09'.
                              Maui in 2009 is correct. That's 3 garaunteed on ESPN right there, and I believe the Old **** Classic is too.

Comment

• Then we are in the CBE classic up in KC
                                Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Working...
                                X