Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rrshock
    Can he play facing the basket?
    I read something that according to his dad (his dad was his coach until this year), he can shoot out to 20-21 feet.

Comment

• Coach's son? Now I really want this guy! Also explains the high FT%.
      Livin the dream

Comment

• Coaches sons usually keep improving because they are at the gym all the time anyway. Paul M. had that nice touch from the outside and drained more then his share of free-throws. He also kept deveolping and gave us a very solid finish. The more I read about this young man, the better I like him. I love a tall player with an outside shooting range and touch.
        Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Anybody know where we can get his HS schedule ? My daughter lives in KC and I might try to attend a game later this year.

Thanks in advance

:yes:

Comment

• Originally posted by moshock
            Anybody know where we can get his HS schedule ? My daughter lives in KC and I might try to attend a game later this year.

Thanks in advance

:yes:
            Kansas City North High School

Comment

• Regardless, I think the coaching staff will wrap up available scollies in November, and that the only 08-09 recruiting in the spring will be if a scollie player leaves for some reason.

If you look at CGM's short track history of recruiting, he seems to take care of it in short order, and not waiting.

Have we offered him? Love coach's sons ... 80% from the line puts him in a class with Miller and Wilson.

There is an October 18th article for Scout members on Garrett - Can someone go read it and report back?

Comment

• Originally posted by Snapshot9
                Regardless, I think the coaching staff will wrap up available scollies in November, and that the only 08-09 recruiting in the spring will be if a scollie player leaves for some reason.

If you look at CGM's short track history of recruiting, he seems to take care of it in short order, and not waiting.

Have we offered him? Love coach's sons ... 80% from the line puts him in a class with Miller and Wilson.

There is an October 18th article for Scout members on Garrett - Can someone go read it and report back?
                he has offers from wsu and smu along with high interest, then he has offers from Kansas State, Northwestern, Nebraska, St. Louis but is listed with no interest in those schools. he has interest from Kentucky and Marquette but no offer.

Comment

• visiting SMU this weekend

fyi - GS @ SMU for the Tulane football game.

p.s. RoyalShock - you are wasting you're time posting on their board as they are clueless when it comes to BBall. FBall too for that matter. It's a futbol school. :>)) I know, I'm a season ticket holder (aka smuzilla).

p.s.s. - nice analysis though
                  For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
                  - said no one ever...

Comment

• from www.courier-journal.com

I have been asked time and time again over the last few weeks, who is Garrett Stutz? And I have to admit that I also had to go searching.

And I found the most interesting story of the year so far on the recruiting trail.

I will try to explain this in the blog but will also have a complete story that will be posted at http://www.courier-journal.com/ sometime early in the day tomorrow.

Stutz is a true sleeper!

Staff edit: Sorry, no posting of entire articles. Please only post a snippet and link to the full article.

Comment

• That's a pretty old article. Missouri State, Kansas State and St. Louis are out. Marquette doesn't appear very interested.
                      In the fast lane

Comment

• Originally posted by Snapshot9

My posts from October 18th on pretty much covers it.
                        In the fast lane

Comment

• Found this on a UK message board.

Blogger is a blog publishing tool from Google for easily sharing your thoughts with the world. Blogger makes it simple to post text, photos and video onto your personal or team blog.

I don't think this guy knows what he's talking about. It was posted the same day they pulled Sampson III's offer and he committed to Minnesota. Sounds like a lot of BS since Stutz still went on his visit to SMU.

I think we are still in good shape with his recruitment. I wouldn't be suprised to see him make an official visit to WSU before the signing period.

Comment

• Apparently he thinks that Stutz will be ranked higher if he signs with UK. That's just like the kid this year.

I am really hopeful that something happened at UK that would make WSU seem alot better. I would really love to have this kid come to WSU, because he could contribute right away here. Plus, if he has the shot that he is said to have, I don't see a reason why this kid couldn't play a little at the 4 with EO on the floor as well.

Comment

• It's the weekend and no commitment to Kentucky. So he is wrong, at least on the timing and hopefully on the whole thing.
                              In the fast lane

Comment

• Is this the big man we want?? and is kyles is another we want?? answers please

Comment

Working...
                                X