Clevin Hannah - He's a SHOCKER!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clevin Hannah - He's a SHOCKER!!!

6'0" 160 PG. Marianna (FL) Chipola JC. Class of '08.

Iowa, Mid. Tenn. St., USA and Wichita State.

No offers.
    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Played last year with Clemente at Paris Juco where he made all region honorable mention before transferring this year to Chipola. Was Jackson Clarion Ledger All STate first team in High School at Holly Springs, Mississippi. Was also Hoop Scoop All State 6th team. Senior year in high school average 19 pts, 9 assists and 3 steals

Comment

I hear he is planning an official visit.

Comment

If we want him, I bet Clemente can talk him in to comin.

Comment

Sounds like an insurance policy to me... Looks like he can score it though.
          Jocks & Jills
          3236 N. Rock Rd
          Wichita, KS 67226
          316-260-9800
          http://www.jocks-jills.com
          http://www.myspace.com/jocksandjills

Comment

He busted out for 31 points against Kilgore, and averaged almost 11 last season, but his 4 assists per game is good.

Comment

Any relation to Stephon at MU?

Comment

Good chance that he will be a Shocker.
                In the fast lane

Comment

We all know how I feel about JUCO guys. Obviously if this is what Marshall and the staff want then I'll support it. He'd be a Shocker. We'd have Preadom, Mekel, Murry, Hawkins and Hatch that we know of. I don't really see us as having what I'd consider a weakness in this area that we'd need a JUCO to fill in.

At this point we don't know much of anything really about Murry, Hatch or Hawkins as we haven't seen them go. I think Hatch will be at least a good role player. From what I've heard on Hawkins I think he'll be able to slide in and do pretty well. Murry sounds like a guy that they think may be able to come in and contribute as a FR but we'll find out.

I obviously don't know for sure where we stand with others on the list, or not, but I'd think we still have options that would work out better. I'm very much a pro 4 year guy over the 2 year guys unless filling a need like we did this year.
                  Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                  RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                  Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                  ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                  Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                  Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

With only 1 second year player on the roster, and that player hardly a mortal lock to return for his Junior year, I'd say it's an absolute certainty that next year's class is going to be Juco laden.

Slight edit.....AJ will be a Jr as well so it might not be Juco laden but it's almost certainly going to include at least 1 of these players.

Comment

a not-so-subtle hint that we are looking hard at a juco big man?

Comment

RCS Sports rated him the No. 1 freshman recruiting prospect in the league last year. The only rap on him is defensively, where his slight build works against him. Otherwise — he looks very skilled.

Another plus: According to the Chipola Web site, he's only three classes away from his associates degree, so he must have something on the ball upstairs.

—————————————— from RSC ....

There is not much new this week in the world of TEC recruiting. So lets identify, some of the top freshman, who will be recruited at a high level.
                        1.) Clevin Hannah 6’0” Paris Guard (Holly Springs, MS)
                        He is a very quick point guard, who also possess a nice 3-point stroke.
                        2.) Robert Lumpkins 6’4” Forward Kilgore (Washington, DC).
                        A very good athlete, that scores well in transition.
                        3.) Kyle Cannon 6’7” San Jacinto Forward (Baltimore, MD)
                        He is extremely skilled, and can score inside or out.
                        4.) Jenard Fleming 6’5” San Jacinto Forward (Richmond, VA
                        As athletic as they come, major talent.
                        5.) Dominique Keller 6’7” Lee Forward (Pt. Arthur, TX)
                        Tough athletic forward that pounds the glass
                        6.) Jamie Vanderbeken 6’9” Tyler Forward/Center (Belleville, Canada)
                        Talented foreign big man, who signed with Iowa last year.
                        7.) Cecil Stinson 6’0” Blinn Guard (Montclair, NJ)
                        A “blur”, who gets off the bus looking to break some ankles.
                        8.) Dee Proby 6’9” Angelina Forward/Center (Round Rock, TX)
                        Long armed talented shot blocker, who is beginning to blossom offensively as well.
                        “The rebellion on the populist right against the results of the 2020 election was partly a cynical, knowing effort by political operators and their hype men in the media to steal an election or at least get rich trying. But it was also the tragic consequence of the informational malnourishment so badly afflicting the nation. ... Americans gorge themselves daily on empty informational calories, indulging their sugar fixes of self-affirming half-truths and even outright lies.'

― Chris Stirewalt

Comment

For me, the point guard in BB is as important as your Quarterback in football. To make it to the Dance and through the Dance, leadership on the court is of essence. CH appears to be a solid leader and I really hope he signs here after reading about him.
                          Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

For those of you down Texas way: Chipola is playing in a pre-season juco tournament in Dallas on Oct. 12-13. It's called the Mitchell-Mullens Dallas Blowout.

Maybe somebody could drop in and give us a first-hand account?
                            “The rebellion on the populist right against the results of the 2020 election was partly a cynical, knowing effort by political operators and their hype men in the media to steal an election or at least get rich trying. But it was also the tragic consequence of the informational malnourishment so badly afflicting the nation. ... Americans gorge themselves daily on empty informational calories, indulging their sugar fixes of self-affirming half-truths and even outright lies.'

― Chris Stirewalt

Comment

Sounds like a great kid and has decent stats., but I'd be a lot happier if he was a HS senior versus JC. We may very well need a big JC forward, just not sure about a 5'11" guard at this stage.

Comment

Working...
                              X