David Kyles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• David Kyles

A 6-3 SG from Kimball Hi in Dallas TX, playing for Urban DFW Elite has offers frow WSU, Tulsa and TCU. Texas Roundball ranks him #11. Also drawing attention from aTM, Texas Tech, Illinois, Iowa State and UNLV. He is wide open on his recruiting right now, but his father wants him to go to the Big 12 or ACC.
    In the fast lane

Was Dallas Morning News all metro 2nd team last year

Comment

From the rbk U camp this weekend.

His 16 points, quick burst of speed, ability to create with the dribble and pull up three-pointer was a good first impression. Strictly a good mid-major prospect right now, a number of Big 12 schools are taking notice. So are we. We'll be watching him even closer throughout the camp.

Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

He sounds pretty good, and like he is starting to come on some.

Comment

He'll get a nice bump in the rankings when they get updated. Certainly he'd be a nice recruit for HCGM to get. His dad sounds like he's not overly impressed with WSU's offer. Get the kid on campus, though, and I wouldn't count out the Shocks.
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkpl68bfCtM

Comment

Now has an offer from SMU. Wants to visit UNLV and Indiana State.
            In the fast lane

Comment

I noticed we have a new registered user that goes by "kyles." Just in case it's David or a member of his family, I thought I would bring this thread to the top.
              In the fast lane

Comment

Originally posted by tropicalshox
                I noticed we have a new registered user that goes by "kyles." Just in case it's David or a member of his family, I thought I would bring this thread to the top.
                Thanks for the "heads up." Maybe I'll stop my streak of accidentally offending player's/recruits' parents. ;-)
                Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

Exactly the reason I made the post!

:lol:
                  In the fast lane

Comment

Dallas Kimball is a power in basketball in Texas, and at #11 in Texas Roundball this kid can play! Just think that P.J. was #27 his senior year I think.

Comment

This kid is definitely on my radar. For whatever that may be worth.......... 0
                      RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

ESPN has him as SG #167...

no schools listed yet.
                        veni, vidi, vici

Comment

Our staff made a home visit to David and family yesterday. We are on his "working list" of five schools. Others on the list are Penn State, Indiana State, TCU and South Alabama. Will probably be visiting our campus next weekend.
                          In the fast lane

Comment

I like this kid, but I'd also like to know where our boy Cyphers sits with everything. I can't imagine us bringing in 3 gaurds with the 'ships we have.
                            RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

yeah i would rather have cyphers but its always nice to have a back up plan

Comment

Working...
                              X