No announcement yet.

David Kyles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So im flipping through the channels and one of my favorite shows comes on THe First 48.

They happened to be showing an episode about a popular high school basketball coach that was killed.

The coach was the same Samuel West of Dallas Kimball High School.

I found it kind of weird.

Comment

• Saw a website that had Kyles in a 'Fab 5' team for North Texas. It said he would be a nice addition to any team because he is so athletic.

Left me with a good feeling. :good: :good:

Comment

• Originally posted by Snapshot9
        Saw a website that had Kyles in a 'Fab 5' team for North Texas. It said he would be a nice addition to any team because he is so athletic.

Link please?

Comment

• From page 6:
          Originally posted by wu_shizzle
          Dallas Morning News - FAB FIVE
          • 4* Quincy Acy Mesquite Horn Sr. F-C Energetic jumper, rebounder, shot blocker
            5* Nolan Dennis Richland Jr. F Considered the state's top 2009 recruit
            2* Damarius Jones Pinkston Sr. G "Shug" has one of the area's silkiest jumpers
            3* David Kyles Kimball Sr. G Athleticism makes him a major prospect
            5* Willie Warren North Crowley Sr. G Back from Virginia and ready to be a force
          "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
          -John Wooden

Comment

• Kyles finished second in the pre-game slam dunk contest at the Faith 7 All-Star basketball game. One of his dunks involved clearing two standing teammates. Couldn't clear five though on his final attempt.

Comment

• Originally posted by SWarehouse
              Kyles finished second in the pre-game slam dunk contest at the Faith 7 All-Star basketball game. One of his dunks involved clearing two standing teammates. Couldn't clear five though on his final attempt.

http://www.tulsaworld.com/sports/art...3_hHIGHS496450
              What in the world would make you go from jumping over 2 teammates to 5? LOL What about 3 or 4?? Guy definately has some leaping ability!!
              "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Originally posted by Snapshot9
                Saw a website that had Kyles in a 'Fab 5' team for North Texas. It said he would be a nice addition to any team because he is so athletic.

Think you have a good feeling now? Wait til you see him in person.

:wsu_posters: :goshocks: :posterwu: :posterwsu:

Comment

• David Kyles was posting today on Facebook pics of his letters from Wichita State, UCONN, aTm, Arizona State, and Iowa (football?). He said he made the right choice. I searched David Kyles recruitment and this topic came up so I figured I'd give it an offseason bump. I, for one, am glad we got this guy over Jordan Cyphers :)

Here is his Eurobasket profile

http://basketball.eurobasket.com/player/David_Kyles/BK_Inter_Bratislava/163047

S
                  eems like he's been averaging around 12 points a game in Slovakia and the Czech Republic

Comment

• Good stuff.

Comment

Working...
                    X