Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cyphers 6'-5" now? Possible SF/SG?

Comment

Remember too that Gal could decide not to come back next year. Players like WP, GH, and JTD may not fit into CGM's style. AB is still on the bubble. It may be wise to go ahead and get the three best players he can inked in Nov. and pick and choose anyone else he wants to add for the spring. This year would be the year to tell kids "I don't think you fit in with my system."
      Livin the dream

Comment

A few of us have already said we expect 4 to sign.
        In the fast lane

Comment

I'm sure the coaching staff has a feel for where we stand with Cyphers. I hope this does not mean that the staff feels he is leaning elsewhere. It's been a while since we've had a really productive local player and it appears Cyphers could be this player.

Comment

That would be my first impression......that they feel Jordan is nowhere near a lock........

Comment

You guys and possibly gals worry to much didn't it say not to long ago in the eagle that he is waiting till fall to make his decision?

Comment

I don't see us taking him and Kyles both, is the point.

Comment

When the recruiting curtain closes and the dust settles, it would not surprise this cat if we sign 4-5 by the late-signing period in this transitional period with our new regime.

Just save room for Noel Johnson and the best Bookend complimentary player he likes to come with him for next year. If this mission is not accomplished, HCGM will have a plan B that will knock our socks off.

There could be a younger "Tyrone Shoelace" out thar that we could snag to crossover and march us to the March Madness basketball promised land in due time. Or not. :D Get ready to begin this grueling quest that will begin this very year as we :shock: and silence the critics and so called experts that are picking us 7th in the Valley? FSF guarantees 5th or better this year but still predicts a 3rd or better finish in the Valley Of Death. Why? Quick, look to your right and follow this Leader.------- :drum: :poster_cooz: :poster_cooz: :poster_cooz: :poster_cooz: :poster_cooz: :poster_cooz: :poster_cooz: :bball_spin:
                  Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Im not expecting to sign kyles im happy with just signing cyphers and use the other schollie on a big

Comment

Are chances of getting Kyles may be better than Cyphers

Comment

Maybe. If we offered Cyphers and he hasn't accepted by now, why would he do it later? Just cause he never got a better offer? He knows the drill already, if he's not anxious and excited at the opportunity, let him go elsewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers
                          Maybe. If we offered Cyphers and he hasn't accepted by now, why would he do it later? Just cause he never got a better offer? He knows the drill already, if he's not anxious and excited at the opportunity, let him go elsewhere.
                          Maybe he wants to be "wined and dined" and take all of his "officials" before committing to WSU.
                          "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                          -John Wooden

Comment

Almost nobody accepts shortly after being offered. And I have no problem with kids waiting and weighing their choices.
                            Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                            RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                            Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                            ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                            Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                            Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Yeah, I understand. But if Kyles verbals during his visit...........

Comment

I don't either, unless it turns into another Brandon Sampey fiasco. If he likes WSU best, then verbal and move on.

Comment

Working...
                                X