No announcement yet.

David Kyles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks for the videos of him. Seems pretty explosive with some nice moves.
    Our guard play should be much more solid next year with the depth we will have at the 1/2 positons.

Comment

• Looks like Kyles had 23 last night in a 77-70 win over Adamson.

Comment

• Made 22 points in their win last night

Comment

• Wow...he seems to really be coming on.

Comment

• I think it's safe to say he's gotten over the early season injury with the way he's been playing the past month or so.
            Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
            RIP Guy Always A Shocker
            Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
            ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
            Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
            Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Originally posted by wsu789
              The pull up mid-range jumper is a deadly weapon.
              And something the Shocks have not really had in a long time. Maybe not since Jason Perez.

Not just the Shocks, but it seems to be lost art in basketball in general.

Loved that clip. Thanks, Wuzee.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker
                Originally posted by wsu789
                And something the Shocks have not really had in a long time. Maybe not since Jason Perez.

You are so right. The root cause is playground basketball - 3 ball or jam. Nothing in between.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker

Loved that clip. Thanks, Wuzee.
                  When Gal is at his best, he uses a nice mid-range game. I want to see more of it out of him, and will be happy if more players who come in have that as part of their game.
                  "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

• With the quickness of Kyles, I could see him backing up Hannah at the 1, with
                    Gal/Murry at the 2. I think AJ will be the 3rd guard/SF position like PJ does now.

Now, if we get Beckham, I don't know what would happen. I would expect one of the guards to get redshirted. With 4 new guards for next year (counting AJ), Beckham may decide he would be too many for us, when considering playing time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ricky Del Rio
                      Originally posted by 1972Shocker

You are so right. The root cause is playground basketball - 3 ball or jam. Nothing in between.
                      I'd sure take a few of those playground jams a game though. Get the crowd going and watch out. Plus a couple of posterizing dunks and an opponent usually backs down.

Comment

• Kyles scores 15 in a playoff win last night

Comment

• Scored 10 points in their win last night

Comment

• David scored 11 but Dallas Kimball blew a double digit halftime advantage and ended their season with a 58-54 loss to Dallas Lincoln.

Nice season, David, now get your butt up here and start working out with your new team.

:wsu_posters: :goshocks: :posterwu: :posterwsu:

Comment

• Made the Dallas Morning News All Metro 2nd team after making 3rd team last year.

Comment

• David Kyles Kimball Sr. G Wichita St. signee explosive off the dribble

Comment

Working...
                                X