No announcement yet.

David Kyles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everybody quickly forgets about a player whos not even here and for all we know is supposed to be coming but for all intensive purposes hasnt and for all we know wont

Comment

• I think we need to be real careful about assuming that someone is leaving. You have to remember that there are other options, such as walking on a year.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock
        I think we need to be real careful about assuming that someone is leaving. You have to remember that there are other options, such as walking on a year.
        Ok, I'll clarify my remarks.

I'll just say it's not surprising to the team that we signed 4 and leave it at that.
        "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
        -John Wooden

Comment

• as we learned last year, everything will work itself out
          Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Ol' Badass Balla
            Originally posted by tropicalshox
            I noticed we have a new registered user that goes by "kyles." Just in case it's David or a member of his family, I thought I would bring this thread to the top.
            Thanks for the "heads up." Maybe I'll stop my streak of accidentally offending player's/recruits' parents. ;-)
            I want to congratulate BOBB for not chasing off David.
            In the fast lane

Comment

• Originally posted by tropicalshox
              Originally posted by Big Ol' Badass Balla
              I noticed we have a new registered user that goes by "kyles." Just in case it's David or a member of his family, I thought I would bring this thread to the top.
              Thanks for the "heads up." Maybe I'll stop my streak of accidentally offending player's/recruits' parents. ;-)
              Thank you. Thank you!!! I just want to thank all the people that helped make it happen. Thank you Trop. :clap:
              I was looking for a bow emoticon, but there were none to be had.

Edit - :bow:
              Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Ol' Badass Balla
                Originally posted by Big Ol' Badass Balla
                Thank you. Thank you!!! I just want to thank all the people that helped make it happen. Thank you Trop. :clap:
                I looked for a bowing emoticon, but there was none to be had!
                Just look under the "view more emoticons" link. :bow:
                "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

• Have I missed anything or has anyone listed any statistics for his junior year for points, rebounds, etc.?

Comment

• Originally posted by shockmonster
                    Have I missed anything or has anyone listed any statistics for his junior year for points, rebounds, etc.?
                    I've spent a good bit of time looking, but have yet to come across a place where his stats are listed. Given the fact that the goshockers.com article listed the stats of the other signees, but not his, I'm guessing that they had just as much trouble finding the stats as the rest of us.
                    "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

• I just found that Kyles scored 17.6 points per game last year, but I still don't know his stats is any other category.

Comment

• Marshall: WSU adds athletes
                        BY PAUL SUELLENTROP
                        The Wichita Eagle

"Kyles is an athlete, long and athletic," Marshall said. "He's just going to put the ball in the basket. He can really play one-on-one basketball."

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers
                          Marshall: WSU adds athletes
                          BY PAUL SUELLENTROP
                          The Wichita Eagle

"Kyles is an athlete, long and athletic," Marshall said. "He's just going to put the ball in the basket. He can really play one-on-one basketball."
                          I am REALLY liking this. We've needed a solid one-on-one threat for some time.

Comment

• almost sounds like a taller Randy Burns
                            Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

• Randy won't compare...
                              Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                              RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                              Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                              ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                              Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                              Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• You have no idea Sub that he is better than Randy

Comment

Working...
                                X