• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rivals reports that kyles signed LOI

Comment

• Kyles has just been Marshallized!
      Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

• Cooool.........have we received all 4 letters?

Comment

• The articles says that Kyles isn't the only Texan to sign with the Shockers, as it mentions Murry. So perhaps his is in also.
          In the fast lane

Comment

• Wow! Thats interesting. Thought we only had 3 schollies!

Still great news for us! :posterwu: :good: 8) :good: :posterwsu:
            I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• Where you been?? We've been discussing the possibility of signing more than three for sometime. Most of us thought it wouldn't happen until the Spring. But we were apparently wrong.
              In the fast lane

Comment

• We have 3 seniors leaving. We have 13 scholarships available.

Comment

• I've seen reports that Kyles is "explosive" and "strong". I've also seen he needs to become more consistent with the three ball. Not that he's bad.
                  Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                  RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                  Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                  ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                  Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                  Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Kyles is the guy im most excited about! I can't wait to see him play!

Comment

• :yahoo: this is great

Comment

• Here we all thought the expecting Father was to produce triplets. Then comes the :shock: (shock) of a 4th recruit. Now THAT is what I like to see. Coach GM just keeps upgrading and exceeding our wildest expectations. What an impressing crop of solid recruits!!! If this signing day of accomplishments dosen't light your Shocker fires of joy, then your wood is wet!!!
                        Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• What were his numbers from last year?

Comment

• Originally posted by shocks02
                            :yahoo: this is great
                            I know this is a great news for us fans. However, it can cause CGM some headache if the current players all want to stay. :o
                            Whatever you ask for in prayer with faith, you will receive. (Mt 21:22)

Comment

• Now everyone will realized that someone has to go, maybe everyone will step up there game a notch to keep there roster spot...

Comment

• Originally posted by T.VuOP
                                I know this is a great news for us fans. However, it can cause CGM some headache if the current players all want to stay. :o
                                Originally posted by RHshoxfan
                                Now everyone will realized that someone has to go, maybe everyone will step up there game a notch to keep there roster spot...
                                Signing 4 may surprise you, but I'm sure it isn't a surprise to those who will be leaving.
                                "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                                -John Wooden

Comment

Working...
                                X