No announcement yet.

Chance Moore 6'7 G/F 2018 a Shocker!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think hes fine, 5 hours ago he did retweet a valentine day tweet from the official Wichita State basketball page
    Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

• Taylor Eldridge answered this directly on Twitter. Why are we still talking about it?

Finish strong young man! Can't wait to see you in Shocker gear soon!

Comment

• Some of you people.....

Comment

• I’m just curious how Chance Moore is doing and if he’s at Sunrise still.
          Livin the dream

Comment

• pinstripers
            pinstripers commented
            Editing a comment
            I thought about it a long time, and decided that it was not gonna be me who did this.

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
          Taylor Eldridge answered this directly on Twitter. Why are we still talking about it?

Finish strong young man! Can't wait to see you in Shocker gear soon!
          Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
          Some of you people.....
          Don't know if this was directed my way or not, but I was simply interested in how he and IPBC were doing at Sunrise. We heard about a couple of games last year when they happened, then poof, nothing. We continued to get news on ES, MU, JE, and AL, but nothing about these two right here in Dodah. Some of us are not part of the inner circle as to all the goings on. We rely on newspaper articles, the web, school updates, and people in the know to keep us up to date.

I thought it would be a good idea for Taylor to do occasional updates since he's the WSU beat writer and we have 2 recruits right here. If there's any SN'rs who keep up with or hear about them, please share.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post

Don't know if this was directed my way or not, but I was simply interested in how he and IPBC were doing at Sunrise. We heard about a couple of games last year when they happened, then poof, nothing. We continued to get news on ES, MU, JE, and AL, but nothing about these two right here in Dodah. Some of us are not part of the inner circle as to all the goings on. We rely on newspaper articles, the web, school updates, and people in the know to keep us up to date.

I thought it would be a good idea for Taylor to do occasional updates since he's the WSU beat writer and we have 2 recruits right here. If there's any SN'rs who keep up with or hear about them, please share.
            My comment was directed at those that fretted over the fact that HCGM didn’t mention Chance on the coaches show and were interpreting it as a troubling sign of something wrong. I share with this board most of what I find out from people I know at the school, however, the post grad team is not the star attraction of the Sunrise basketball program so info is hard to come by, the schedule changes almost every week, and few of their games are in town. Status of recruit updates are something I too would appreciate from Taylor or Paul as often as possible.

Comment

• ShockTalk
              ShockTalk commented
              Editing a comment
              Could only give you a "like", but I'll Thank You in long form.

• A brief visit to CM's Twitter should put concerns at ease

Comment

• Chance got some run in an All-Star Game over the weekend. Had 17 points (3/5 from three) in 21 minutes.

“The rebellion on the populist right against the results of the 2020 election was partly a cynical, knowing effort by political operators and their hype men in the media to steal an election or at least get rich trying. But it was also the tragic consequence of the informational malnourishment so badly afflicting the nation. ... Americans gorge themselves daily on empty informational calories, indulging their sugar fixes of self-affirming half-truths and even outright lies.'

― Chris Stirewalt

Comment

• Stickboy46
                Stickboy46 commented
                Editing a comment
                solid stats ... gonna have to lock down those 4 TOs though haha.

• Bluzrover
                Bluzrover commented
                Editing a comment
                Witchita. FMTT. Even Twitter has spell check.

• This could be a year where we might have lotta players that might transfer out on their own will... Meaning more talent then Marshall might be able to handle...

Comment

• What level of competition participated in the all-star game? How many D1 signees? And to where?

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post
                  What level of competition participated in the all-star game? How many D1 signees? And to where?
                  Pretty high level, actually. Two WVU commits, plus UCLA, Marshall and Xavier.

“The rebellion on the populist right against the results of the 2020 election was partly a cynical, knowing effort by political operators and their hype men in the media to steal an election or at least get rich trying. But it was also the tragic consequence of the informational malnourishment so badly afflicting the nation. ... Americans gorge themselves daily on empty informational calories, indulging their sugar fixes of self-affirming half-truths and even outright lies.'

― Chris Stirewalt

Comment

• He’s got a chance to be special! Hopefully he can play lock down defense.
                    Livin the dream

Comment

• Chance’s big challenge will be learning to play defense. Offensively he is as good as anyone that has been at Sunrise, including Buddy Buckets.

Comment

• Our recruits are getting pumped.

The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

• RoyalShock
                          RoyalShock commented
                          Editing a comment
                          He must have called dibs on #23 or #31.

I kid, I kid!

• Stickboy46
                          Stickboy46 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I believe he said he's going to have Landry's 11 ...

• He must have big plans if he's already trademarked a nickname for himself. Anyone have an idea where ReRun comes from?

Comment

• choida
                          choida commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Fat Albert show?

• wusphlash
                          wusphlash commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Thought Rerun was in "What's Happening".

• tayloreldridge
                          tayloreldridge commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I'm actually going to have a story on this that I've been holding onto. Basically it's because he stuttered when he was younger and would repeat sentences over and over. So his dad started calling him Rerun and he liked it, so it stuck. It's the name he goes by in Louisville.
                      Working...
                      X