X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey hey hey!
    "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Rerun was also the name of Linus's baby brother in the Peanuts comic strip, but I think it's a pretty safe bet that wasn't the reference Chance had in mind.

Comment

• Rerun was a main character on What’s Happening!

Comment

• Does anyone know how often Chance played with his sunrise team? I have found a handful of full sunrise games on YouTube and Isaiah is in all of them but Chance is in none of them.

Comment

• ShockdaWorld
          ShockdaWorld commented
          Editing a comment
          I think I read somewhere that they were on different teams.

• Comment

• 1972Shocker
          1972Shocker commented
          Editing a comment
          Kerry time coming up for Chance.

• Let’s go Chance!
        Livin the dream

Comment

• The Assman

Comment

• I'm not one to bag on personality, but I do worry Chance might have an oversized ego that may get in the way of him truly maximizing his potential. He has a massive social media following (70k plus Instagram followers) and is constantly posting throughout the day. I could be completely wrong and maybe, for him, this is something good. All I know, is it seems in my knowledge of truly successful athletes that those with the more humble personalities tend to be more successful and hone their crafts to a higher degree. As far as size and length goes, he has the athleticism to be a great player and I have high hopes for his shocker career. I just hope he can avoid social media becoming a detrimental distraction to his potential.

Comment

• Shockm
              Shockm commented
              Editing a comment
              Chance is new a new Shocker. Gregg usually brings players with egos like that down to size. He doesn't hold back correction, and if anything, he brings it on too heavy for some sensitive kids (maybe Austin), but maybe that toughens them up. As for Chance, if he doesn't take kindly, and make adjustments to being ripped on, he won't be here for the long haul.

• 1979Shocker
              1979Shocker commented
              Editing a comment
              Marshall: Chance, go in for...
              Moore: Hung on, Coach, let me finish this tweet.

• Topshock
              Topshock commented
              Editing a comment
              Not Austin.
          Working...
          X