Chance Moore 6'7 G/F 2018 a Shocker!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
    He said he was impressed with how many people showed up for that event. We may be used to CKA being 100% full, but that's not the norm at most programs.
    I caught that as well. If he thinks that was a lot of people, he's in for quite a surprise!

Comment

• Highlight vid of Beckley (including some clips vs Montverde and Morris Udeze). Chance is No. 22.

For highlight tapes contact NextUpReels@outlook.com, or check out our website at www.nextupreels.com Socials:twitter @NextUpReels.* ALL CONTENT DOES NOT BELO...
      “The rebellion on the populist right against the results of the 2020 election was partly a cynical, knowing effort by political operators and their hype men in the media to steal an election or at least get rich trying. But it was also the tragic consequence of the informational malnourishment so badly afflicting the nation. ... Americans gorge themselves daily on empty informational calories, indulging their sugar fixes of self-affirming half-truths and even outright lies.'

― Chris Stirewalt

Comment

• Chance looks very good offensively. But we've seen kids with high offensive reputations who don't pan out (Dion Sherrill for example). He's easy to get to xcited about but I'm going to hold back my enthusiasm because of realism (that's really hard to do). :) And he's still growing according to his coach.

Comment

• Hadn't seen this posted:

Comment

• Might as well just bring in everyone from next year's class.

Comment

• Originally posted by AndShock View Post
            Might as well just bring in everyone from next year's class.
            Yes why not! I mean...I guess there is always a CHANCE there could be MOORE! ;)
            FINAL FOURS:
            1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
            1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
            Number of Times Ranked: 157
            Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
            Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
            Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
            #3 - Dec. 2017
            #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
            #2 ~ March 2014
            Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

• Would a player that signed a national LOI have access to weight training aka KR at WSU if he were a player at say Sunrise?

Comment

• 1972Shocker
                1972Shocker commented
                Editing a comment
                My guess is no.

• forevershockerfan
                forevershockerfan commented
                Editing a comment
                My guess is no too but I think the trainer Sunrise now has was trained by Kerry a long time ago.

• 1972Shocker
                1972Shocker commented
                Editing a comment
                Yeah, I don't think there would be any problem with Kerry educating and mentoring other conditioning coaches. I suspect he does quite a bit of that.

From Kerry's Wichita State Bio:

Rosenboom is among the most-accomplished mentors in his profession.

Page Not Found (404): It looks like you're lost... The page you are looking for no longer exists.

• Originally posted by pogo View Post
              Would a player that signed a national LOI have access to weight training aka KR at WSU if he were a player at say Sunrise?
              Maybe KR can accidentally drop a weight training program sheet on the floor that someone just happens to pick up and tell CM about.

All jokes aside, I am sure CM has some idea what he needs to work on before showing up on campus.
              The Assman

Comment

• And if he's at Sunrise, I have to believe he'd be able to get in and watch the Shocks practice -- maybe even get a look at the weight room. I'm a civilian, and I think I could get a chance to check out the weight room (although seeing it and taking advantage of it are obviously two very different things).

Comment

• He can talk to KR and get coaching advice during an unofficial visit ( of which he can take as many as he wants). Karry R. Can probably not watch him practice and coach him.

Comment

• Sunrise Christian Academy does have a weight training program, even though it's not at the level of WSU's. While Buddy Hield was there, they had a workout regimen, with 5:30 a.m. training runs, conditioning drills and weight lifting.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post
                      He can talk to KR and get coaching advice during an unofficial visit ( of which he can take as many as he wants). Karry R. Can probably not watch him practice and coach him.
                      Not sure how givinig him coaching advice during an unofficial visit is any different than coaching him but I'm sure KR knows what he can and can't do.

Comment

• Coaches talk to recruits about basketball all the time on the phone. They are allowed to answer questions.

Comment

• KAKE had some video of Moore and Chandler at Sunrise. They reported that both are 6'9". From what I saw in the video they are both the same height. It was also reported that Chandler outweighs Moore by about 60 pounds.

As I'm posting this, KAKE doesn't have the video on their website, but there is a pic in the article that shows that Moore is probably taller than 6'7"

The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                          We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Shockm
                            Shockm commented
                            Editing a comment
                            You beat me to it. They definitely appear to be the same height. Poor Bear plays a 4/5 position and Chance a 2/3 position. If you remember a Chance's coach said he was still growing and speculated he would be 6'10" or maybe 6'11". That would something to have a wing guard/forward that tall. Moore' athleticism, passing, and handles in his videos impressed me for a basketball player his size.

• Moore was a mid-major recruit as a 6-4 junior, but at 6-9!
                          Livin the dream

Comment

Working...
                          X