No announcement yet.

Chance Moore 6'7 G/F 2018 a Shocker!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looks like McDuffie v2.0. The new version seems to have installed the ball control upgrade.
    The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
    We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• 1972Shocker
      1972Shocker commented
      Editing a comment
      Although he could have easily been called for traveling on that move. Probably should have.

• bumped up to a 4 Star

Comment

• Originally posted by bighouse View Post
      bumped up to a 4 Star
      Did he decommit with us and sign with Kentucky or something??? Lol
      FINAL FOURS:
      1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
      1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
      Number of Times Ranked: 157
      Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
      Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
      Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
      #3 - Dec. 2017
      #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
      #2 ~ March 2014
      Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

• Any news on him? I haven’t seen him at the recent WSU games...

Comment

• HCGM mentioned him on his radio show last night. Said he was doing well, from what I remember. HCGM mentioned Chandler also. Talked about one of them taking care of their academics. I don't remember which one, but it is there if you want to listen.
          Go Shocks!

Comment

• Shockm
            Shockm commented
            Editing a comment
            No didn't mention Chance.

• ShockerDropOut
            ShockerDropOut commented
            Editing a comment
            I went back and listened, you are correct. No mention of Chance Moore. My bad.

• proshox
            proshox commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes, I asked because it was odd that he didn't mention him directly. I also would have expected him to attend games with Chandler (I may have missed him)....

• I also thought it was odd he wasn’t mentioned... especially since poor bear at sunrise was mentioned..,

Comment

• He also didn't mention Echenique. In a recruiting class of 6 (which is huge), I wouldn't assume anything by coach missing a couple of names. Perhaps there was just nothing of significance to report.
            "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

• Jhook89
              Jhook89 commented
              Editing a comment
              I agree and think we are reading too much in to it. Lol but what he reported on Poor Bear was insignificant. He basically just said he was there prepping for next year and working on his grades. Why not say Chance and Poor Bear are at Sunrise? Seems like a weird thing to just forget... Especially with how good Marshall’s memory is.

• 1972Shocker
              1972Shocker commented
              Editing a comment
              I don't think 3G was really expecting to talk about the recurits on this show. It just kind of popped up when Mike said some fans were wondering if A-Lo attended the Memphis game. 3G then went off on the crazy numbers A-Lo put up that night in a game his team won by 90. He then mentioned that Rod Brown's parents were at the Memphis game.

He also mentioned that Poor Bear was taking care of his academics. If I recall when Poor Bear made the decision to go to Sunrise that part of that was to strengthen his academics as well as for basketball reasons. Obviously, he was a qualifier since he signed an LOI with New Mexico but perhaps his academics were more important than we thought at least to 3G.

He commented that someone had called him from New York after seeing Morris Udeze play and had told him he looked good.

I think all he said about Erik is that is team is still progressing through the playoffs.

No mention o f Jaime or Chance but I agree we should read much, if anything, into that. Maybe Chance and Jaime are his under the radar secret weapons.
              Last edited by 1972Shocker; February 13, 2018, 09:11 PM.

• He said CM along with the other I took to be Chandler.

Comment

• Originally posted by Windiwu View Post
              He said CM along with the other I took to be Chandler.
              I dunno what you mean

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• ShockTalk
                    ShockTalk commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Thanks for getting that info. I find it a little frustrating that we can get a lot more info and updates on our signed recruits that are on the east and west coasts and not the recruits that are right here in town. I find Sunrise pretty much void of info and updates. If you happen to read this Taylor, keep us informed Chandler and Moore and their games (and thanks in advance).

• If Chance Moore wasn't at Sunrise, we would have heard about it way before any of these last few posts had been submitted. So nothing to worry about.

Comment

• Looking at the Sunrise's web page, his name is the only thing listed. Looks strange, I sure hope we see him with the Shockers next year.

Comment

• Originally posted by B1ShockFan View Post
                      Looking at the Sunrise's web page, his name is the only thing listed. Looks strange, I sure hope we see him with the Shockers next year.
                      Here are the rosters for both the Sunrise Christian Varsity Elite and Post Graduate teams.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post

Here are the rosters for both the Sunrise Christian Varsity Elite and Post Graduate teams.

http://www.sunrisechristianhoops.com/
                        Whoopie! Yup, I found that too. It also didn't include his position, height, and grad year like everyone else. Where are the team results, player results? They have "pages" set up for them, but do very, very little with them. Click on CM and it shows you he played in 1 game back in December. What about IPBC? It shows more stats than for CM of 2 different games in November.

Comment

Working...
                        X