Chance Moore 6'7 G/F 2018 a Shocker!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
    Seems like an interesting prospect. If 3G likes him, I like him. Not sure I am buying the 6-9 though.

Here is a phote of Chance with a Butler HC Lavall Jordan who is 6-2.

Guess it depends on the 'fro-factor'.
    "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

If 3G likes him then I like him. Not sure I'm buying the 6-9 unless we are talking about measuring to the very top of his hairdo. 6-6 seems about right to me. But the skill set is more important than those 3 inches. I think the one thing that may have held him back is he isn't one of the more impressive physical specimens we've seen. A bit on the slender side. But that hasn't scared off 3G before (i.e. Markis and Austin). There's a reason his recruitment seems to be blowing up.

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU View Post
        Guess it depends on the 'fro-factor'.
        Yep. Probalby is 6-9 to the top of the hairdo. Closer to 6-6 to the top of his head. BTW, I think that picture was taken at the end of September of this year.

Comment

"He's actually six-five; with the afro, six-nine. Pretty good dribbler."

The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

So Chance will be visiting tomorrow and I assume Wednesday as well. 6-8, 230 PF Reggie Chaney has a visit scheduled for this weekend (I'm assuming that is still a go).

At this point I think betting a commitment from a quality point guard is probably priority #1.

What would be our area of greatest need after that. A big guard/small forward type like Chance Moore, Jared Rhoden, Keyontae Johnson or Juco Darius Allen, a man-child PF like Reggie or perhaps more of a stretch 4 like Zach Naylor?

Hopefully we can take care of priority 1 with Alex Lomax. If that doesn't work out then perhaps Neftali Alvarez is our guy.

Lot of good choices at the big guard/small forward spot. I wonder if the commitment of Morris Udeze might lessen the need for another PF.

Would Zach Naylor qualify as a stretch 4?

If I could pick and choose I'm thinking give me Lomax and Naylor to round out this class. That said about any combination of the players we are pursuing would probably work well as long as one is a capable point guard.

Comment

Seems like an interesting prospect. If 3G likes him, I like him. Not sure I am buying the 6-9 though.

Here is a phote of Chance with a Butler HC Lavall Jordan who is 6-2.

Looks like the top of Lavell's head is level with the bottom of Chance's eyes. From the bottom of my eyes to the tio of my bald head is perhaps 6", maybe only 5" but maybe 7". It that is the case, Chance would be between 6'7" and 6'9".
              "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
              ---------------------------------------
              Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
              "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
              "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

Originally posted by im4wsu View Post
                Looks like the top of Lavell's head is level with the bottom of Chance's eyes. From the bottom of my eyes to the tio of my bald head is perhaps 6", maybe only 5" but maybe 7". It that is the case, Chance would be between 6'7" and 6'9".
                Looks to me like the top of Lavell's head is at the top of Chances eyes. And from there to the top of Chances head is 4 or 5 inches putting him at 6-6 or 6-7. Of course, I will admit my eyeballing measurements are far from necessarily accurate. And, of course, is Lavell really 6-2. That is what he was listed at when he played at Butler but who know for sure. I also saw a picture of him on his twitter page with Buzz Williams and I came to a similar conclusion.

Comment

Looks to me like the top of Lavell's head is at the top of Chances eyes. And from there to the top of Chances head is 4 or 5 inches putting him at 6-6 or 6-7. Of course, I will admit my eyeballing measurements are far from necessarily accurate. And, of course, is Lavell really 6-2. That is what he was listed at when he played at Butler but who know for sure. I also saw a picture of him on his twitter page with Buzz Williams and I came to a similar conclusion.

Lavell is actually 6'3 and his head is pointed while Chance's head is flat (below the fro) so I estimate he's 6'8". :) Lol

This just gets silly.

Comment

But I do like the black plastic curtain in the back ground. What says class better than black plastic.

Comment

Regardless of the topic, men argue over inches.

Comment

Originally posted by Wooglin View Post
                        Regardless of the topic, men argue over inches.
                        And inches are so unimportant.
                        Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

I refuse to pick the low hanging fruit.

Comment

Originally posted by pogo View Post
                            Even when they're itching?
                            Last edited by 1972Shocker; October 10, 2017, 10:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by pogo View Post
                              That's what she said.
                              The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                              We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Hopefully Chance enjoys nice, crisp fall weather. Hopefully, Chance will be here for the full 48 hours allowed. Tomorrow is looking very, very nice weather wise.

Comment

Working...
                                X