Chance Moore 6'7 G/F 2018 a Shocker!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
    I think there's more room on our roster for someone like Chance than any of the other bigs we were targeting (Chaney, BPJ). Liked Rhoden but Moore might have more upside with his length. Imagine his defense with that wingspan and how he would be a matchup nightmare for some poor 6'2" guard.

Comment

Originally posted by Bluzrover View Post

I think there's more room on our roster for someone like Chance than any of the other bigs we were targeting (Chaney, BPJ). Liked Rhoden but Moore might have more upside with his length. Imagine his defense with that wingspan and how he would be a matchup nightmare for some poor 6'2" guard.
      Agreed. Moore & Lomax is how i want to end this class.

Comment

Chance will make his big decision tomorrow at 11 AM central. He's done a good job at not tipping his hand so far on Twitter.

Comment

Contenders?

Comment

Originally posted by shocks02 View Post
            Chance will make his big decision tomorrow at 11 AM central. He's done a good job at not tipping his hand so far on Twitter.
            I'm thinking chance and ALo. What do you think?

Comment

Originally posted by Shockm View Post
              Contenders?
              Final Four is WSU, Butler, Virginia Tech and Dayton. It's never been reported that he visited VT or Dayton, so I'd say it's between WSU and Butler. Crazier things have happened, though.

Comment

Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post

I'm thinking chance and ALo. What do you think?
                I would hope so, but there is no news on ALo right now. Not sure he will even sign in the next week.

Comment

Chance is less than four hours to Indianapolis. Probably 12 + hours to Wichita. If he wants close to home it might be tough.

Comment

Originally posted by Shockm View Post
                    Chance is less than four hours to Indianapolis. Probably 12 + hours to Wichita. If he wants close to home it might be tough.
                    Most of the Butler board thinks he's coming to Wichita.

Comment

They were wrong about Udeze so lets hope that trend doesn't continue.
                      Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

Originally posted by WheatShock View Post
                        They were wrong about Udeze so lets hope that trend doesn't continue.
                        Pretty sure most of their board thought Udeze was coming here too..

Comment

Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Pretty sure most of their board thought Udeze was coming here too..
                          In that case lets hope they're right again.
                          Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

If it is only us and Butler, we got him in the bag. https://www.indystar.com/story/sport...nee/840739001/
                            "The Bulldogs are no longer pursuing Chance Moore, according to James Schooler, who coached him at Fern Creek High School in Louisville, Ky. Moore"

Comment

Originally posted by California Shocker View Post
                              If it is only us and Butler, we got him in the bag. https://www.indystar.com/story/sport...nee/840739001/
                              "The Bulldogs are no longer pursuing Chance Moore, according to James Schooler, who coached him at Fern Creek High School in Louisville, Ky. Moore"
                              Well that's an interesting development
                              "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

Originally posted by California Shocker View Post
                                So you're saying there's a.......

"CHANCE"?!

The Assman

Comment

Working...
                                X