• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shocker43 View Post
    he's going to sign.
    "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Looks like 3 analysts flipped their crystal ball predictions for Alex to Wichita State within the last few hours and he is now listed as "warmer"...looking pretty good!

Comment

Originally posted by shoxfan3 View Post
        Looks like 3 analysts flipped their crystal ball predictions for Alex to Wichita State within the last few hours and he is now listed as "warmer"...looking pretty good!
        Jonah Jordan and Jerry Meyer? Oh boy.

Comment

Originally posted by shocks02 View Post
          Jonah Jordan and Jerry Meyer? Oh boy.
          The 3rd writer to give the shocks a crystal ball is a writer for The Memphis website.

Comment

Let's make it happen, get this young man and Bryan Penn and that is a very nice class

Comment

And Keyontae and Dimon and Landers and Reggie C.

Comment

Originally posted by Ashockalypse View Post
                And Keyontae and Dimon and Landers and Reggie C.
                I know they've been trying but no official visits set up yet for Damon, or B P-J.

Comment

https://twitter.com/mgiannotto/status/909794348136529920

@mgiannotto
                  Spoke to Alex Lomax's father last night. Sounds like Lomax is considering a commitment this fall. Official visit to Ole Miss this weekend.
                  @mgiannotto
                  Lomax previously said he would wait until spring to commit. He took official visit to Wichita St Sep. 8-10 & Shockers really impressed him.
                  @TigerBlueBlood
                  Person in the know has him leaning towards the Shockers. Would be a big blow to the Tigers.

Comment

Get er done!
                    Livin the dream

Comment

Make the move young man, and others will follow. I feel like if Alex chooses us we get Bryan, boys love playing with playmaking point guards

Comment

There's an article that Jonah Jordan wrote over at 247 Memphis today that mentions Lomax. I don't want to copy and paste information because it's subscription only, but basically he says that several insiders say that Alex really enjoyed his visit to Wichita and is leaning towards the Shockers. Jonah goes on to say he's not sure when he'll commit but that Alex no longer feels as if he needs to stay in Memphis.

Comment

Everything I read about him is a fierce competitor and a leader. Hmmm!!!

Comment

Gary Parrish of CBS has a radio show in Memphis. He talked about Memphis recruiting today and specifically about ALo.

He said that something is up and that Wichita State is recruiting Memphis hard.

If I can find a link, I'll post it later.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthroshock View Post
                              Gary Parrish of CBS has a radio show in Memphis. He talked about Memphis recruiting today and specifically about ALo.

He said that something is up and that Wichita State is recruiting Memphis hard.

If I can find a link, I'll post it later.
                              Let's nail down Lomax! Who else from Memphis can we snag?
                              Livin the dream

Comment

Lomax plus another "Dimon" in the rough and we will be pretty well set.

Comment

Working...
                                X