Alex Lomax 5'11 4* PG 2018 to Memphis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
    Starting to be a pretty interesting look for Penny. Undermine the current head coach's recruiting, take his job, get kids to decommit and come play for you.

Bold. We'll see how it goes.
    So far it certainly appears to be the right move for Memphis. Tubby was getting no talent out of the Memphis area. Penny has been there for 12 hours and already snatched a recruit away. But yeah, still to be determined if he can actually coach.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPhi View Post

So far it certainly appears to be the right move for Memphis. Tubby was getting no talent out of the Memphis area. Penny has been there for 12 hours and already snatched a recruit away. But yeah, still to be determined if he can actually coach.
      Perhaps we know why Tubby wasn't getting any talent out of Memphis....

Comment

• Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post

Perhaps we know why Tubby wasn't getting any talent out of Memphis....
        Cause he pissed the hell out of the Lawson family, sons transferred to kansas, and Lawson dad is close with Penny. FYI there's another Lawson brother who is also good, who tubby had zero chance of landing.

I don't think there is any rationale for a penny behind the scenes conspiracy theory here.
        The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

• Cdizzle
          Cdizzle commented
          Editing a comment
          The Lawsons did a pretty solid job demonstrating they were the problem.

• wsushox1
          wsushox1 commented
          Editing a comment
          That may be, but Tubby should have seen the repercussions.

• Aargh
          Aargh commented
          Editing a comment
          Tubby's W/L record without the Lawsons was better than his record with them.

• I missed that one badly. Damn, I really liked that kid. I wont say anything against him, wish him well. Hope we are 8-0 against them the next 4 years though.
        Go Shocks!

Comment

Working...
        X