No announcement yet.

Alex Lomax 5'11 4* PG 2018 to Memphis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This begs the question, how many Top 150 recruits ever took an official visit here that we didn't sign? Kerwin Roach is the only one who comes to mind.

Alex ✨Alo ✨ Lomax‏
    @iamalo02
    Flight In The Morning✈️ ! First Official Visit To Wichita State University ���� . Pray For Safe Travels ����

Comment

Missouri has plenty of point guards.

Something I'm sure Alex will think about. That shouldn't be a problem at Wichita State. The point guard we have could easily move over to the 2 guard and be very effective, if not more effective, in that role with a good point guard running the show. That is assuming that said current point guard has not moved on to the NBA to join our previous point guard and 2 guard in plying his trade at the next level.
      Last edited by 1972Shocker; August 25, 2017, 04:22 PM.

Comment

Don't know if I've ever seen a more botched spelling of Wichita in my life

Comment

Originally posted by SlyShock View Post
          https://twitter.com/iamalo02/status/901803527017783296

Don't know if I've ever seen a more botched spelling of Wichita in my life
          That can be forgiven especially on a Twitter post. Missouri State students had to enroll in college to learn that Wichita is not a state which seems to have been a total surprise to them.

Glad he had a good time.

Comment

So the young man just re-tweeted the CBS top 25 and one that lists us at #5. Significant?

Comment

Memphis insider Jonah Jordan changed his crystal ball on Alex yesterday to foggy. Might be a good thing that people are starting to think maybe Memphis and Florida aren't the only horses in the race. http://247sports.com/Player/Alex-Lomax-92337

Comment

Originally posted by shocks02 View Post
                Memphis insider Jonah Jordan changed his crystal ball on Alex yesterday to foggy. Might be a good thing that people are starting to think maybe Memphis and Florida aren't the only horses in the race. http://247sports.com/Player/Alex-Lomax-92337
                It seems to me that there's a question regarding Mr. Jordan's credibility. Wasn't it just a week or two ago that Alex announced he was on his first official visit with the Shox? Also, the 247 players page, it says there's been zero official visits...and no mention of Wichita State.

Comment

Originally posted by Boss1786 View Post
                  It seems to me that there's a question regarding Mr. Jordan's credibility. Wasn't it just a week or two ago that Alex announced he was on his first official visit with the Shox? Also, the 247 players page, it says there's been zero official visits...and no mention of Wichita State.
                  Jonah doesn't update the player profile, he's just allowed to make predictions. Just because a player takes an official visit doesn't mean they're a leader for that recruit's services.

Comment

Jonah doesn't update the player profile, he's just allowed to make predictions. Just because a player takes an official visit doesn't mean they're a leader for that recruit's services.
                    However, there is a reason that he dropped Memphis from 100 to 75. It could be an upcoming or past visit or just that that he heard that Alex is less sure.
                    Has anyone seen anything on DaVoe and his visit to G Tech? Everyone seemed sure he was going to Florida for a while.

Comment

Alex Lomax tweeting at Landry. Not often you see recruits tweeting at college players.

Comment

https://twitter.com/iamalo02/status/906945448782397440

Alex Lomax tweeting at Landry. Not often you see recruits tweeting at college players.
                        Certainly positive.
                        Livin the dream

Comment

https://twitter.com/iamalo02/status/906945448782397440

Happens all the time in FB recruiting, not as prevelent in BB, but still occurs with frequency. Guys we've recruited over the past few years might not have engaged as much, but look on the national landscape, you might be surprised. DM's at an even higher rate
                          Up your nose with a rubber hose - Barbarino

Comment

Grease rocks. I would do Summer Nights but I don't have that on iTunes!! I hope you like this song!

Comment

he's going to sign.

Comment

Originally posted by shocker43 View Post
                                he's going to sign.
                                Yes but with who?
                                Professional gas passer.

Comment

Working...
                                X