Bryan Penn-Johnson 7'0 C 2018 to Washington

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by xazshox View Post
    I see no evidence in the summary that Shocks20 has provided that Bryan Penn-Johnson is even planning a visit to WSU, but maybe I just missed it. If I didn't miss it, then what evidence is there that WSU is one of his two top choices?
    Has there been an announcement on visits? UCLA wasn't announced either before that week. It could be that he is finished with visits. No way of knowing. He's been pretty tight lipped.

Comment

• Comment

• Whelp .. that's not a good sign.

Comment

• Paywall. Can someone at least summarize what this says?

Comment

• Originally posted by shocker43 View Post
            Paywall. Can someone at least summarize what this says?
            Spring decision. No other visits currently planned. Doesn't list WSU among 6-7 schools pursuing him the hardest.

Comment

• 🤷🏾*♂️

Comment

• Headed to Washington.

Comment

• forevershockerfan
                  forevershockerfan commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Washington signed a gem that is better than advertised IMO with the commitment of Mr. Johnson.

• shocks02
                  shocks02 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Washington is always good at producing NBA guys but never producing much of a quality team.

• Cdizzle
                  Cdizzle commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Romar seemed to produce those NBA guys using questionable means.

• Into the transfer portal.

https://thehuskyhaul.com/2020/06/18/...ohnson-portal/

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
                  "With Stewart and
                  Sam Timmins
                  both leaving in the offseason, there appeared to be an opportunity for more meaningful minutes heading into next season. But now, Hopkins’ team has gone from being one of the nations’ tallest last season to one with extremely thin frontcourt depth, with walk-on
                  Riley Sorn
                  and redshirt sophomore
                  Nate Roberts
                  as the only traditional centers. This lends even more weight to the idea that next year’s Huskies will be considerably more perimeter-oriented."

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                    "With Stewart and
                    Sam Timmins
                    both leaving in the offseason, there appeared to be an opportunity for more meaningful minutes heading into next season. But now, Hopkins’ team has gone from being one of the nations’ tallest last season to one with extremely thin frontcourt depth, with walk-on
                    Riley Sorn
                    and redshirt sophomore
                    Nate Roberts
                    as the only traditional centers. This lends even more weight to the idea that next year’s Huskies will be considerably more perimeter-oriented."

Are you saying a certain former AAC guard has driven out their big guys so he could perhaps be a more focal point of the offense?

No?

Ok, nevermind.

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                      "With Stewart and

Sam Timmins both leaving in the offseason, there appeared to be an opportunity for more meaningful minutes heading into next season. But now, Hopkins’ team has gone from being one of the nations’ tallest last season to one with extremely thin frontcourt depth, with walk-on

Riley Sorn and redshirt sophomore

Nate Roberts as the only traditional centers. This lends even more weight to the idea that next year’s Huskies will be considerably more perimeter-oriented."

I fixed your text because I couldn't see your dark charcoal color (#333333) with the ShockerNet Dark style.

Comment

• They do have a volume shooter on the perimeter.
                        The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                        We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post
                          They do have a volume shooter on the perimeter.
                          He's gonna average more Shot attempts than they will have wins.

Though I guess when you only win single digits games that isn't hard

Comment

• He’s on the new season of Last Chance U.

Comment

• Originally posted by AndShock View Post
                              He’s on the new season of Last Chance U.
                              Just finished watching. He ended up at low level California D1. I am somewhat surprised how often the N word was used in the show. Any comments?

Comment

Working...
                              X