Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What will happen with the last 2017 scholarship?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 days to get a binding commitment

Comment

• Originally posted by mini-shock View Post

Confirmed.
      Not a fan mini-hawk but that made me laugh.

Comment

• Hoping for a guy who reclassifies from 2018 to 2017, I guess.

Comment

• Well the signing day has come and gone and nothing was inked?

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
            I gotta admit, I'm surprised that we were not more prepared for Smith's departure.

still the same

Comment

• Originally posted by rrshock View Post
              Well the signing day has come and gone and nothing was inked?
              I was wondering about this too. For those in the know, does that mean we're S.O.L when it comes to filling that last scholarship?

Comment

• Originally posted by Walker View Post
                I was wondering about this too. For those in the know, does that mean we're S.O.L when it comes to filling that last scholarship?
                No. Lots of players will still commit for next season. You sign a financial aid agreement and show up for school.

I would bet we have someone committed within the next two weeks.

Comment

• We'll still get a guy, but at this time, more likely to be a transfer or somebody who re-classifies to 17

Comment

• QUOTE=pinstripers;732132]I gotta admit, I'm surprised that we were not more prepared for Smith's departure.[/QUOTE]

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                    still the same
                    Our pant's were snug and not in the least bit down when this departure occurred.

Comment

• It seems unlikely that the coaches are concerned about not getting anyone during the regular signing period. Plenty of transfers don't make up their minds until later, and a transfer who has to sit out a year is probably what WSU needs most considering their depth for the upcoming season.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                        We'll still get a guy, but at this time, more likely to be a transfer or somebody who re-classifies to 17
                        How many 2018 kids are looking to reclassify? The only one that I know of and who appears to have our interest is Rodgerick Brown. Who else ya got?

Comment

• Josh Roberts and Jabari Rice reclassified.
                          Livin the dream

Comment

• Udeze also reclassified. Francisco may still be working on his grades too.

Comment

• After seeing this Isaiah Poor Bear Chandler, who just got released from his LOI with New Mexico, I think should get the last scholarship. True freshman, decent footwork, decent shooting touch, goes to the basket strong, great size at 6'9/240. He could become a beast and probably has the most potential to be an impact early in his career. I like him better than just about every other recruit I have seen listed on Shockernet.

Comment

• Shocks showed interest in him last year but he committed to New Mexico, which also happened to be the first and only place he visited.

Comment

Working...
                                X