No announcement yet.

2018 Recruiting: All You Need To Know

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WSU one of the winners of the early-signing period: https://basketballrecruiting.rivals....signing-period

Comment

• Rivals breaks down the AAC's early signings: https://basketballrecruiting.rivals....ngs-in-the-aac

Comment

• Marsall gets an A+!
        Livin the dream

Comment

• WSUwatcher
          WSUwatcher commented
          Editing a comment
          Although only two Gs -- Corey Evans needs to brush up on his spelling, because he's probably going to be writing about Marshall a lot.

• Originally posted by wufan View Post
        Marsall gets an A+!
        And they don't mention Echenique, probably because he's a JUCO and Rivals only notes high school recruits?
        "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
        ---------------------------------------
        Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
        "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
        "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• 247Sports released their new 2018 rankings today. Big jumps for Morris Udeze, Sam Froling and EJ Montgomery. https://247sports.com/Season/2018-Ba...oup=HighSchool

Shocker Commits:
          Morris Udeze #136 (Up 53)
          Alex Lomax #171 (Down 27)
          Erik Stevenson #187 (Down 35)

Shocker Targets:
          EJ Montgomery #6 (Up 31)
          Bryan Penn-Johnson #64 (Up 10)
          Sam Froling #82 (Up 49)
          Tyler Harris #142 (Down 18)

Comment

• Originally posted by shocks02 View Post
            247Sports released their new 2018 rankings today. Big jumps for Morris Udeze, Sam Froling and EJ Montgomery. https://247sports.com/Season/2018-Ba...oup=HighSchool

Shocker Commits:
            Morris Udeze #136 (Up 53)
            Alex Lomax #171 (Down 27)
            Erik Stevenson #187 (Down 35)

Shocker Targets:
            EJ Montgomery #6 (Up 31)
            Bryan Penn-Johnson #64 (Up 10)
            Sam Froling #82 (Up 49)
            Tyler Harris #142 (Down 18)
            How do AL and ES both commit to the Shox and fall about 30 spots????

Comment

• Considering they both have looked great, that step of a drop is surprising.
              The Assman

Comment

• All I want for xmas is Froling

Comment

• Originally posted by asiseeit View Post
                  All I want for xmas is Froling
                  So you'll continue to be missing front teeth?
                  "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                  ---------------------------------------
                  Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                  "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                  "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• Comment

• How is Udeze not rated?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post
                        How is Udeze not rated?
                        ESPN is who Finkelstein works for and it appears that they didn't evaluate him. I'm not sure why. He was a 3* for Rivals, 247, etc. He ranked #137 and #7 Center according to 247.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post

ESPN is who Finkelstein works for and it appears that they didn't evaluate him. I'm not sure why. He was a 3* for Rivals, 247, etc. He ranked #137 and #7 Center according to 247.
                          Of all the bigs we signed so far this Season, I am the most impressed with Udeze. I'm thinking he is every bit a 4-star coming in and could leave in 4 years with us rating him in-house here as a 5 star. Could ALo and Udeze in due time make on court plays that remind us of Karl Malone and Kevin Stockton connection delivering the mail for scores often? Hope so and we can keep our toes crossed anticipating such feats some fine day.
                          Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• homegrownshocker
                            homegrownshocker commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Udeze is one of my favorites after following his recruitment on here. He is very active and we need some talent on the front line next season!

• Originally posted by forevershockerfan View Post

Of all the bigs we signed so far this Season, I am the most impressed with Udeze. I'm thinking he is every bit a 4-star coming in and could leave in 4 years with us rating him in-house here as a 5 star. Could ALo and Udeze in due time make on court plays that remind us of Karl Malone and Kevin Stockton connection delivering the mail for scores often? Hope so and we can keep our toes crossed anticipating such feats some fine day.
                          John Stockton. :)

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by forevershockerfan View Post

Kevin Stockton?
                            You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                            This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Working...
                            X