No announcement yet.

DeAntoni Gordon 6'8 F 2019 a Shocker!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Article from Paul S on DeAntoni http://www.kansas.com/sports/college...144266984.html

Comment

Originally posted by BOBB View Post
      Good to have Gordon in the family. "It's pronounced gor-DON'."

Back to the basket, decent handle for his size, quick ups, goes for blocks, I likey. Needs some moves with the left hand. But that can be taught. Probably needs a 10 foot jumper. .
      He shoots a jump hook from 10'. LOL

Comment

This is no diamond in the rough.

This kid is ready to battle.
        "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
        -John Wooden

Comment

All other schools in American just went Daaaaaaaayemmmmmmm !!!!!
          For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
          - said no one ever...

Comment

Pretty stoked about this guy! Averaged 13 and 11 as a sophomore.
            Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by wusphlash View Post
              Sweet Home Koch Arena.
              Sounds good, phlash -- right number of syllables, right rhythm. If hoopsters had their own songs the way baseball players do when they come to the plate or enter from the pen, that one would be perfect for Gordon.

Comment

:)
                "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Its awesome to get a VC this early, I just hope DeAntoni is the type of young man that doesn't go back on his word because the vultures will be looking to pry him away soon.
                  Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

Originally posted by WheatShock View Post
                    Its awesome to get a VC this early, I just hope DeAntoni is the type of young man that doesn't go back on his word because the vultures will be looking to pry him away soon.
                    This is so true!

Comment

Love the jump hook. One of the best way to get your shot off in the paint. Also noticed that the majority of the shots he blocked stayed in play which I really like. So many guys just try to see how far up into the stands they can send a rejection.

Comment

This kid isn't even yet a junior in high school. Wow. We need some bigs.

Comment

How soon can he actually sign a LOI?
                          Go Shocks!

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerDropOut View Post
                            How soon can he actually sign a LOI?
                            Fall signing period of his senior year, so in about 1.5 years.
                            "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

This kid looks to have the same skill set that the great Terrapin Buck Williams had; an on-the-block, over either shoulder, hittin'-the-boards-hard, proficiency.

Now if he can gain about 25 lbs. in the weight room under Kenny we're gonna have something.
                              Last edited by ShockingButTrue; April 13, 2017, 07:21 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post
                                This kid looks to have the same skill set that the great Terrapin Buck Williams had; an on-the-block, over either shoulder, hittin' the boards hard proficiency.

Now if he can gain about 25 lbs. in the weight room under Kenny we're gonna have something.
                                He is not even a junior. Wow. Plenty of time to gain weight.
                                Professional gas passer.

Comment

Working...
                                X