No announcement yet.

DeAntoni Gordon 6'8 F 2019 a Shocker!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow, what a turnaround for DeAntoni in the second weekend of the EYBL. Keep in mind, Vernon Carey only played in two of the four games and forward Jordan Mitchell was MIA all weekend. Nevertheless, this shows that DeAntoni can produce against top-level competition.

Friday, 77-69 win vs. Pro Skills (TX): 18 pts (7-8 FG), 6 reb, 1 blk, 1 stl. https://www.d1circuit.com/game/show/...ferrer=3925537
    Saturday, 76-99 loss vs. Drive Nation: 11 pts (4-6 FG), 4 reb, 6 blk, 1 stl. https://www.d1circuit.com/game/show/...ferrer=3925537
    Saturday, 96-75 win vs. The Truth: 15 pts (7-14 FG), 7 reb, 3 stl, 1 blk. https://www.d1circuit.com/game/show/...ferrer=3925537
    Sunday, 67-92 loss vs. Nike Phamily: 18 pts (9-13 FG), 7 reb, 3 blk, 1 stl. https://www.d1circuit.com/game/show/...ferrer=3925537

Comment

• Impressive ! can't wait for this kid as I think he will be an impact player. hoping for a 2019 high
      level PG to go along with him.

Comment

• Comment

• Love the way he attacks! Big fan already!
          Livin the dream

Comment

• I wish he could sign right now.
            "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

• S. T. U. D.
              The Assman

Comment

• Here are more extended highlights of DeAntoni from EYBL Session 1 and 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTh048LqQkg

Comment

• Shockm
                  Shockm commented
                  Editing a comment
                  He's not a project but I think he is has an extremely high ceiling and is just beginning to show what he can become.

• This signing really slipped under the radar for me. I must have been off the planet at the time... I'm going to have to give this bloke careful analysis.

T

...:cool:

Comment

• Shockm
                  Shockm commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Sorry CB. I don't like to bring up bad times, but your analysis of players has at times, historically not stood up to scrutiny (at least I think I remember a time or two for sure). But I will listen for what you have to say. We (I included) do tend to forget the bad.

• C0|dB|00ded
                  C0|dB|00ded commented
                  Editing a comment
                  LoL!

T

...:cool:

• 1972Shocker
                  1972Shocker commented
                  Editing a comment
                  At this point this is not a signing. Hopefully it will will this November. But we have been sitting on his verbal for some time so no reason to think that won't happen.

• This most recent highlight reminds me of McDuffies highlights just with less three point shooting displayed.

Comment

• Much stronger finisher than McDuffie

Comment

• IndianaShocker
                    IndianaShocker commented
                    Editing a comment
                    ^ This. And he doesn't appear to be wearing the Mcduffie endorsed Jumpan Skates

• D. Gordon will be AAC ready when he gets here IMO.
                  Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• 1-3 weekend for Nike Team Florida. They'll have some work to do in the last weekend to qualify for the Peach Jam. Here are DeAntoni's numbers:

Friday, 63-62 win vs. Oakland Soldiers: 15 pts (7-10 FG), 7 reb, 1 stl, 1 blk.
                    Saturday, 74-77 loss vs. Meanstreets: 16 pts (8-12 FG), 4 reb.
                    Saturday, 68-78 loss vs. Team Why Not: 16 pts (7-11 FG), 6 reb.
                    Sunday, 71-79 loss vs. Houston Hoops: 7 pts (3-9 FG), 6 reb, 1 stl.

SportsEngine HQ supports the admins, coaches, and volunteers who make play happen with a full roster of tools designed to save time and grow participation—on one complete platform.

Comment

• ShockdaWorld
                      ShockdaWorld commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Sunday looks like it might’ve been a little rough, but even with that, I can’t hate the 60% field goal percentage.

• forevershockerfan
                      forevershockerfan commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Can't help but think that DG will come in AAC primed and good to go as a Shocker.

• Mr Gordon named to the all breakout team.
                    I think we are going to like him.

SportsEngine HQ supports the admins, coaches, and volunteers who make play happen with a full roster of tools designed to save time and grow participation—on one complete platform.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                      Mr Gordon named to the all breakout team.
                      I think we are going to like him.

This dude just looks like a freaking stud:

The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

• 2019-2020 is going to look lit

Comment

Working...
                        X