No announcement yet.

Erik Stevenson 6'4" CG 2018 a Shocker!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We like shooters and Erik can play the 1 or 2 and if he keeps growing, add the 3 slot to his resume".
    Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• I follow Erik on Twitter. And if you were to pick any current or future player to follow on Twitter, it should be Erik. Has a great attitude, tweets at his fellow Shocker signees often, hypes up the Shockers as much as he can. I feel like he'll be like Zach Bush, but playing a lot.

Comment

• Him and Reaves will be snippers at the 2.

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOXAAC View Post
          Him and Reaves will be snippers at the 2.
          Hope they don't clip off too much, but snipers can be very useful in college basketball.
          "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
          ---------------------------------------
          Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
          "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
          "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• You know you come to expect some things from some people.

Comment

• I really like the chip this kid appears to have. It will serve him well in the 316.

Comment

• Young Mr. Stevenson has bought in from the get go! His choice will prove to be very wise indeed, and the ones he tweeted at that joined him will find him open many a times for a sweet 3!

Comment

• When Erik is done playing BB, maybe we should consider hiring him to help us recruit as he did this signing class. He's a natural at that too!!!
                  Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Comment

• First time hearing Erik talk. Very very impressive.

Comment

• Erik had 27 in their first game (a win)

Comment

• 25 points in a 74-62 win last night.

Comment

• Article with full highlights. He's a player.

“The rebellion on the populist right against the results of the 2020 election was partly a cynical, knowing effort by political operators and their hype men in the media to steal an election or at least get rich trying. But it was also the tragic consequence of the informational malnourishment so badly afflicting the nation. ... Americans gorge themselves daily on empty informational calories, indulging their sugar fixes of self-affirming half-truths and even outright lies.'

― Chris Stirewalt

Comment

• It was stated on the Coach’s Show that Marshall will be going to Tacoma tomorrow to watch Stevenson play.

Comment

• I think he said it was Donnie that was going

Comment

Working...
                                X